Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracking your ovulation is usually the first thing most people do when they decide to start ‘actively’ trying to get pregnant after the ‘stop contraception and see what happens’. Tracking ovulation is what helps you know when you ovulate and if, you don’t need to know it to track it (if that makes sense?). There are lots of ways of tracking it, most use ovulation sticks or body baseline temp but you can use things like discharge, mood etc too! None of it is an exact science mind but it’s always good to get to know your body if trying to conceive!
Yeeee I know all this I’ve been trying 18 months and starting treatment soon 🤣
I just feel it’s it’s very insensitive of her to be all - oh just track ovulation- like it’s that’s easy! I’m just sensitive to these things 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yeeee I know all this I’ve been trying 18 months and starting treatment soon 🤣
I just feel it’s it’s very insensitive of her to be all - oh just track ovulation- like it’s that’s easy! I’m just sensitive to these things 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ah ok. I thought you were saying it was pointless - my misunderstanding sorry. The flippant ‘it happens when you don’t try’ comment annoyed me. If there is a medical problem no amount of ‘relaxing’ will help! Good luck with your treatment, our ivf baby is due in 6 weeks, we were trying almost two years.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah ok. I thought you were saying it was pointless - my misunderstanding sorry. The flippant ‘it happens when you don’t try’ comment annoyed me. If there is a medical problem no amount of ‘relaxing’ will help! Good luck with your treatment, our ivf baby is due in 6 weeks, we were trying almost two years.
Ahhhhh love to you too and best of luck with everything too!! 💓💓💓

Good luck to you both on your journeys. I've been there myself 9 years ago. My twins are 8 next week.x

• Heart
She posted a story of her dog , I’m not a fan of her at all- but hoping he’s ok as he was poorly 😔

Maria posting this morning that they’ve got a handman in to put up panelling in their hallway - for a split second I thought that she actually meant they were paying someone, then I came to my senses and spotted the sneaky little #adgifted in the very bottom corner! 🙄
Absolute beg, no wonder there’s been no work going on in her house at all (Covid aside) - she was waiting for the next freebie to be offered!
A151B1FD-1689-4C6A-B22E-5D0088191628.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Why do these local companies gift her things? Realistically, how much business are they going to gain from the small % of her followers that actually live locally??

Why do these local companies gift her things? Realistically, how much business are they going to gain from the small % of her followers that actually live locally??
That's what I can't get my head around, she's very much a nobody, I had completely forgotten she existed until I found this thread.

I feel like a free takeaway is about her level, yeah the company may get back the cost of that (what, £30?) or its at least worth the risk, but something like the panelling or was it a fireplace? I so don't see how local businesses can expect to get their money back on that, especially on someone who actually has negative publicity like with the NHS stuff recently 😳

I do wonder if she just gets a decent discount or some money knocked off these things but puts it as gifted/ ad to make her look bigger than she is?

That's what I can't get my head around, she's very much a nobody, I had completely forgotten she existed until I found this thread.

I feel like a free takeaway is about her level, yeah the company may get back the cost of that (what, £30?) or its at least worth the risk, but something like the panelling or was it a fireplace? I so don't see how local businesses can expect to get their money back on that, especially on someone who actually has negative publicity like with the NHS stuff recently 😳
I don’t think anyone but us here have actually heard about the nhs comments she made tbf

Reactions: 1
I’m local to her and I will go OUT of my way to avoid a company who has worked with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maria posting this morning that they’ve got a handman in to put up panelling in their hallway - for a split second I thought that she actually meant they were paying someone, then I came to my senses and spotted the sneaky little #adgifted in the very bottom corner! 🙄
Absolute beg, no wonder there’s been no work going on in her house at all (Covid aside) - she was waiting for the next freebie to be offered!
View attachment 151463
She’s such a Beggy cow

Asking for people’s recommendations for pillows - I’m sorry but that is the lowest of the low. Just bloody go on the John Lewis site and buy some. What other people like in a pillow may not be what you like. It is just a blatant beg.

Reactions: 11
Can't believe she's been gifted all that food from Individual Restaurants, probably hundreds of pounds worth. 'Its really good value' she said ..why did you pay for any of it Maria?? No did you frigg, you shop in the reduced aisle in the co op or Aldi, nowt wrong with that but don't pretend you'd pay for this food yourself. Shame on that company for giving that beggy tw*t all that stuff and will probably get nothing back in return. Have these companies not seen what she had to say about NHS staff??? Fumin!

• Haha
And another gifted item... is she not embarrassed to be so beggy! Also flaunting all these gifted items & encouraging people to buy them at a time when so many are struggling due to furlough & the current economic situation!! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Guess she’ll not be paying for dinners for a good while then?
How embarrassing trying to cover up the ‘order notes’ - ‘Influencer - VIP’ what a joke.
ACB6AF53-0ABF-48A2-BFE4-2ACC0CF56A45.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.