Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TinaBelcher

Maybe the babies name is #collab
#collab for their anniversary stay. How romantic.
is #collab even allowed?! It’s not even a real word for crying out loud.

what’s the deal with not saying the baby’s name? If you’ve got a name then just tell people. What difference does it make

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Wobblehead

VIP Member
I wish people like her would stop assuming that anyone pissed off with influencers getting stuff for doing fuck all is about jealously. I am not the slightest bit jealous I could not think of anything worse than having to live my life on the gram. I am pissed off that I am paying full price when these no marks are getting stuff for free.

Reactions: 19

Whatajoker

I had to deal with this woman when I worked at a soft furnishings store. She returned something and I had to take her details and she literally said ‘no, do you not know who I am’

Clearly I didn’t have a clue 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Reflected view

VIP Member
So why is it that Maria can go onto social media and voice her opinion on NHS staff and it’s NOT trolling it’s just her opinion, yet the posters on tattle when voicing there opinions are called trolls 🤷‍♀️ To me there’s no difference. She’s voicing her opinion and tattle posters are voicing there’s.

• Heart

Curiouslycurious

I’ve only just seen this thread. She actually contacted my business asking for a “collab” I just thought “erm your not really relevant and won’t bring me any extra business, what will I actually gain from this?” She offered a post and a story in exchange for approx £1000 of product. She never bought anything. The amount of these influencers that contact for “collabs” is embarrassing.

surely if you’re relevant enough companies will contact you themselves.

Imagine how many companies she also emails and messages daily for a “Collab”

• Wow
  • Angry

Gogojo

VIP Member
Our houses might be stinking Dumps Maria love But at the end of the day we have Paid for what’s in our homes you can’t exactly say that now can you . Who in their right mind is jealous of you or any influencer. No one. it’s just embarrassing I would cringe the amount of stuff you go begging for
.so sad. Your nothing special .
I speak for other as i say we do not give a toss what you beg for at the end of the day I know whats in my house I saved and worked for.
You are the sad one no one else .

FOWLER Your nothing

Your house is nothing in some street On top of your neighbours ,views are not exactly spectacular. I can Sell my house three times the amount of what your is worth ,do to it’s sought after location London folk will pay top price to live here and the stunning view as I have central village location . This rant was aimed at Maria no one else .

Last edited:

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
Maria Fowler from towie
She’s driving me nuts- loads of stuff in her new house is gifted or an ad and she never declares it
Latest comment “anyone know where we can get bar stools” cringe 😡😡
Enjoy it while it lasts z lister , next time you will have to buy them 👋

Www.Instagram.com/MariaFowler_

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
My fave thing about Maria desperate bastard fowler is the caption 'pic copyright, not to be shared on news outlets' she's that fucking deluded that she believes a towie has been from years ago (not even a recent one) would get in the daily fail. Bitch please you are a desperate NOBODY. And anytime she would grace them tabloids is if she's tipped them off. She's been a nobody for a good 5 years. I only know who she's is because I'm 30 and watched towie when she was in it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Abc

For an ex prostitute she sure does think highly of herself. You can just tell she is a vile, nasty person.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Notice how she doesn’t show those chimneys in her stories now after I said they looked like something from the simpsons 😂😂😂

• Haha

Jordsjords

Hope you are ok. She really is just a bully. And by what she was saying today she was encouraging bullying just because you called her out. Her husband is so lovely, but honestly I think he must be wearing rose tinted glasses. 😎
I’m ok ty, I’ve had 7 new Friend request but I usually get a few a day to be fair and 1 message asking why I’m bullying a pregnant woman so I’ve made a Instagram and attached the link to my Instagram so people can click on that and I’ve put the pictures of what she originally said and what she’s said on my Dm , I’ve had 2 people message me stories about her but I’m not interested in joining a big hate parade against her but I’m not gonna allow people to think I’m bullying or trolling a pregnant woman

• Heart

HerFromInTheMiddle

Chatty Member
Is she thick as shit with no common sense? Asking where to fix the toy car? Ermmmm get your receipt and take it back to the shop or GOOGLE like the rest of us would.

Oh... silly me. She’s on the scrounge for a freebie. again.

In all honesty I think she’s just a bit of an inarticulate chav. Nobody else from Derby sounds like her.
I am from Derby but I don’t sound like Maria do i Kelvin

• Haha
  • Heart

TinaBelcher

She’s done well nabbing Kelvin. He clearly had properties before they met and now she’s married him she’s declared herself the expert on property rentals and renovations, without lifting a finger herself.

Reactions: 15

Whatever123

VIP Member
When did she say ‘stinking houses and unhappy relationships’?
I have a gorgeous home, very happy relationship and my partner is 100x better looking than kelvin 😂

but you keep telling yourself we’re all jealous of you Maria because it makes you feel better about yourself xxxxxxx

ClaireBear117

Oooh what’s the gossip?! We need details please!
Sorry guys I’ve only just seen these replies. To be honest a lot of it is just standard stuff you’d expect from her, the mutual friend and MF go out drinking together and it’s like a clip from Mean Girls, she’s incredibly socially immature and clearly relishes the role of leader of the pack when they go out, taking the lead in slagging off just about anyone and everyone, she very much expects people to know who she is and to be able to use it to her advantage. She definitely sees herself as a cut above everyone else, I’ve seen her first hand talk to waiting and bar staff like they’re a piece of shit on her shoe because she wasn’t offered a discount/free drink/best table in the place etc. Her brother Graham is very similar, he’s what my husband would describe as a ‘yeah-mate’, by which he means the kind of person who makes expensive clothes, watches and cars look cheap because of the way he uses them as a ‘look at me’ accessory, if that makes sense?

• Haha