Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noname123

Chatty Member
It wasn’t an ad, she took part in a competition. I’m pretty sure there are no rules about saying whether or not youre hoping to win a competition. Of course she’s at a massive advantage because of her following. I’d probably try my luck too if I were in her shoes 🤷🏻‍♀️

TinaBelcher

Wow I’ve found this thread after being inboxed by Maria 😳 I’m from derby ( were Maria lives ) and a couple of days ago on our local news page about nhs workers came up which you’ve all discussed, I commented Saying she has freebies from takeaways and something else ... I can’t remember and I can’t find mine or her comments anymore, we have a friend in common who must not like her much because that’s how I know about all her I don’t even follow her myself but I can see from above what my friend said is clearly true, anyhow I’ve had a message of her on my Instagram lastnight saying someone locally had pointed her my Instagram out told her where I’m from and she’s gone on to mention my daughters name and my where I live ( I commented on Facebook not Instagram ) and she’s told me I’m a troll people have told her ,people don’t like it! Came across quite aggressive I told her yes I commented on Facebook why’s she found my Instagram? I was wondering if she followed up everyone who’s opinion didn’t match hers and why she’s picked on me I’m not too worried now as all my info is on my page and she’s probably had a good look and got this info from there .
Before I blocked her she said she doubts she will see me around as we probably don’t go to same places!! I see her about often. it really unsettled me at first and I thought about calling the police I don’t know why she’s took it to find me on Instagram and all my info?! I’ll blur out the comments she’s made mentioning my name and info and I’ll upload the screenshot of what she’s sent me later on but I’m literally gobsmacked all from my fb comment she’s gone to these lengths

View attachment 141526View attachment 141530
Have you reported this ?

proseccolove

VIP Member
Here’s a screenshot of their new business page on Insta - reading this bio, and the descriptions on the grid posts so far, it definitely seems that they’ll buy your house cheaply as a fast sale if you need some money (like We Buy Any Car) and then they’ll be doing them up a bit to sell on at a profit. That’s my take on it so far anyway! 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 143438
So she must have quite a bit of money to be able to do that?

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
It’s fake just like herself, I mentioned few threads back that my grandparents live on the same road as her & kelvin it’s an area in Derby that wasn’t far from where she was born & grew up & not far from or the school she used to attend, her parents live about 3miles away from project in village which it’s not a Village behind the fields she shows at the bottom of her Garden is 3 power stations & A38 👍
She sounds quite northern, far less Essex now.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Sorry she’s doxxed you for clout!

The screenshots so are confusing.. is she mad that

a) NHS staff are wearing their uniforms in shops and they could spread the virus

b) NHS staff are wearing their uniforms in shops solely to get special treatment

c) NHS staff are asking her for discounts

Place your votes 😂

I think it’s insulting for her to suggest people working around Covid don’t understand the importance of contamination. There will be many staff working as normal who won’t come into contact with covid patients, what’s to say she isn’t seeing these people in the shops?

Next - if anyone deserves special treatment, it’s these people! Envy isn’t a good look, especially when half your house renovation has been gifted. What more do you want, you’re an ex TOWIE extra?

Finally, unless she posts these screenshots of NHS staff begging for discounts (when I’m sure tattooed eyebrows or whatever are probably the least of their worries) I won’t believe it actually happened. Post the receipts hun
If she's going to be annoyed about the discounts then she should thank Katy, she's been advertising it.