Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sun definitely would, they were the first to print the original article that she’s commented on to do with the Carer in B&M’s in her uniform

Reactions: 3
Is it worth sending the screen shots to the daily mail I’m sure they’d love that, or am I just lowering myself to her crappy level?! I’m so angry, I work for the NHS and it’s been bloody hard work the last few months, I don’t think she should get away with slating it like that then in a few months do a midwife appreciation post no doubt 🙄
Do it. She deserves being shown up

Reactions: 2
Is it worth sending the screen shots to the daily mail I’m sure they’d love that, or am I just lowering myself to her crappy level?! I’m so angry, I work for the NHS and it’s been bloody hard work the last few months, I don’t think she should get away with slating it like that then in a few months do a midwife appreciation post no doubt 🙄
I would send them

100% definitely worth sending the screenshots to the Mail or the Sun, they love a bit of Z lister gossip and there’s not that much of it at the mo! She needs to realise that her opinions are so, so wrong.

Reactions: 7
So why is it that Maria can go onto social media and voice her opinion on NHS staff and it’s NOT trolling it’s just her opinion, yet the posters on tattle when voicing there opinions are called trolls 🤷‍♀️ To me there’s no difference. She’s voicing her opinion and tattle posters are voicing there’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If she is furloughed from one of their businesses (either the make up brushes or the new one) I thought you weren’t allowed to work at all? Know the rules changing to allow PT from July. Surely if she’s sharing about either or posting then this could be classed as work and is breaking the rules?!

If she is furloughed from one of their businesses (either the make up brushes or the new one) I thought you weren’t allowed to work at all? Know the rules changing to allow PT from July. Surely if she’s sharing about either or posting then this could be classed as work and is breaking the rules?!
Depends if she is also a director. As a director she can continue to do any work needed to maintain the business (such as advertising) however she can’t do the work she is paid paye for (which I presume for make up is actual appointments)

Is that nursery downstairs?
I thought that at first, but I think it’s upstairs and she’s just standing at a funny angle.
Noticed her moaning about having lost all the screws to put the old cot together - hoping for a new fancy one to be gifted out to you by any chance Maria?! I can imagine it now - “yeah it was really sad we couldn’t fix that cot but LOOK what we’ve been sent #collab” 🤣🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought that at first, but I think it’s upstairs and she’s just standing at a funny angle.
Noticed her moaning about having lost all the screws to put the old cot together - hoping for a new fancy one to be gifted out to you by any chance Maria?! I can imagine it now - “yeah it was really sad we couldn’t fix that cot but LOOK what we’ve been sent #collab” 🤣🙄
Yeah like they can fully renovate houses but can't put a few screws in a cot 🤨

• Haha
This has pissed me off. Not everyone knows when they ovulate/if they ovulate and a bleeping tracker isn’t going to help that!!
I have no clue about mine and tracking ain’t gonna help me!
Both times they didn’t expect it? She said the other day it only took the 2 months to fall pregnant with Evie 🙄🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This has pissed me off. Not everyone knows when they ovulate/if they ovulate and a bleeping tracker isn’t going to help that!!
Both times they didn’t expect it? She said the other day it only took the 2 months to fall pregnant with Evie 🙄🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Shes a liar, she openly admitted they were trying

I was tracking my ovulation NOT to fall pregnant, I came off the pill in preparation to track my natural cycle in order to see when my fertile window would be...about a year later we were pregnant. Biggest shock of our lives as we’d felt so safe tracking my cycle but here we are with an almost 1 year old so 🤔 i can’t say I’d ever recommend it, plus we never actively tried but it must be very disheartening that every month you are not pregnant, yet you’ve tried to conceive in that tiny window of opportunity. I feel we were lucky really to just fall pregnant without trying and it worked out for us

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone think she just talks so slowlyyyyy and constantly repeats herself? When she’s talking I just want to shout get your words out!!! Wish she’d decide what she’s going to say before she starts recording

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tracking your ovulation is usually the first thing most people do when they decide to start ‘actively’ trying to get pregnant after the ‘stop contraception and see what happens’. Tracking ovulation is what helps you know when you ovulate and if, you don’t need to know it to track it (if that makes sense?). There are lots of ways of tracking it, most use ovulation sticks or body baseline temp but you can use things like discharge, mood etc too! None of it is an exact science mind but it’s always good to get to know your body if trying to conceive!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.