Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will love being in the DM again

I’m pretty sure that she comments on her own stories on there. Read the comments and I remember one name stood out and I remembered it (sadly!) from a few years back when she was in it more.

positing positive comments and disagreeing with any negativity. People used to call her out and be like ‘hi Maria’

whether it was actually her or not I’m not sure but just seems coincidental after all this time. Or she just has a a huge fan in someone
Yes pringlesforfun on the daily mail comments is definitely Maria or her mum ... it consistently bigs up Maria and throws shade at Danielle Lloyd, the comment she made about Danielle not having a daughter (despite her publicly saying how much she wanted to) just shows the depths of her bitchiness to others . I feel so sorry for her daughters growing up with a mother like that!

Reactions: 3
Yes pringlesforfun on the daily mail comments is definitely Maria or her mum ... it consistently bigs up Maria and throws shade at Danielle Lloyd, the comment she made about Danielle not having a daughter (despite her publicly saying how much she wanted to) just shows the depths of her bitchiness to others . I feel so sorry for her daughters growing up with a mother like that!
Yes! Knew it.
Got to be a new low when you big yourself up on DM online while trying to throw shade at others at the same time

ultimate witch

Reactions: 4
My names Maria and I will copyright all my pictures except my postpartum pics that I want picked up by the daily Mail

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she still sharing that bloody post that other people are still sharing days later 🙄 clearly struggling for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has removed this mornings story. She had a delivery of 2 nutcrackers from the white store. They were in boxes by the front door. She was all made up 🙄 and it had gifted in tiny white writing against a white background. Think they were 3 ft to go either side of fireplace. Probably soon to be revealed by the beg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She has removed this mornings story. She had a delivery of 2 nutcrackers from the white store. They were in boxes by the front door. She was all made up 🙄 and it had gifted in tiny white writing against a white background. Think they were 3 ft to go either side of fireplace. Probably soon to be revealed by the beg
I saw this too, as if she's deleted it, bet someone messaged her about how some people barely have a pot to piss in and she's bragging about her Xmas decs. Also haven't seen any more about that £1300 pushchair she's been gifted 🙄

Reactions: 7
Some pram unboxing with ICandy PR tagged but then saying and referring to another page. if this was free God knows how many ASA rules have been broken on these posts. Also how many fffing prams does one family need. I had a pram that my sister used for her kids because they are only in it two minutes and then a buggy (Maclaren) which we used to death. I worry for young people today who think that all this stuff is necessary when 90% of it isn't.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how she's getting free stuff? Like her home reno is over so there's no more exposure there, claims she's not a celeb or influencer and is boring as white dog tit.
I’m also baffled. It’s almost like she’s a fraud! Seeing her get that pram actually makes me feel a bit sick. I have not once seen her use her ‘platform’ for the grater good. There’s some people struggling to put food on the table, people losing jobs, children in our own country, on her doorstep who are starving.... her greed is revolting.

It’s so clear since she got management that she’s trying desperately hard to be a mummy blogger with ‘relatable quotes’ I’m just cringing for her

Reactions: 11
Lots of people asking about projector as it is always in her stories. Is it bollocks I have never seen it. What you mean is you got it for free and you have to show it and want the money from a swipe up. Get to duck and get a proper job you absolutely lazy waste of space.

Reactions: 5
This pathetic waste of space makes me sick free pizza tonight . You are meant to be supporting pubs right now not taking food and wine off them for free . you are the pits lowest of the low. Put your hand in your pocket and pay for it. People are struggling having to use food banks do you not realise this. What a slap in the face for people that are struggling. You could have passed that meal on to someone less fortunate than you . You are getting to Much now it’s passed a joke . It’s sad it’s not funny anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
This pathetic waste of space makes me sick free pizza tonight . You are meant to be supporting pubs right now not taking food and wine off them for free . you are the pits lowest of the low. Put your hand in your pocket and pay for it. People are struggling having to use food banks do you not realise this. What a slap in the face for people that are struggling. You could have passed that meal on to someone less fortunate than you . You are getting to Much now it’s passed a joke . It’s sad it’s not funny anymore.
Couldn't agree more. I really hope people are opening their eyes to all these free loaders. Makes me sick she could of payed it foward. If anything good is to come from 2020 its that people are seeing how greedy theses Instagrammers are.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.