Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else has been roped into the ad today weren’t you Kelvin? Seriously bet we never see those vitamins again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bringing out more makeup brushes as well, they were tit the first time (yes I bought them) RIP OFF

Reactions: 4
I literally think old beggy would advertise anything at this point, there doesn’t seem to be anything she’d say no to if she can see £££ signs! What’s next?! It’s like she sinks lower each time!🤣

Reactions: 4
Hi my names Maria and I’m paranoid about COVID this week. I’m paranoid about COVID but we are going out for dinner anyway. We are meant to be going for dinner on Saturday but we have decided to bring it forward to tonight instead. No tit Sherlock as all restaurants and pubs will be closed on Saturday. I look like tit so going to put some make up on !!!! No hold on the baby is crying AGAIN. That’s what babies do hun

Reactions: 10
Hi my names Maria and I’m paranoid about COVID this week. I’m paranoid about COVID but we are going out for dinner anyway. We are meant to be going for dinner on Saturday but we have decided to bring it forward to tonight instead. No tit Sherlock as all restaurants and pubs will be closed on Saturday. I look like tit so going to put some make up on !!!! No hold on the baby is crying AGAIN. That’s what babies do hun
I think she’s a massive Mard arse. Always moaning and crying about something. Just crack on with it for fucks sake.

Reactions: 11
Let’s be honest here, she’s been looking for an excuse to stop breastfeeding right from the start!! And that’s not judgment or hate as I’ve had 3 kids and only BF one of them. But why all the drama and excuses Maria, just admit you’d rather bottle-feed and get on with it, don’t cry all over Instagram with your violin 🎻 out for the pity party for one!! 🙄

Reactions: 15
Was she saying the reflux doesn’t happen when she gives formula?
I don't get why she suggested CMPA either cos she'd definitely react to formula if that was the case!! And if you thought it was that surely you'd cut it from your diet to see if things changed with the bf? Absolute thick bint.

Also she's moaning about her boobs hurting, and being engorged. I know it's not recommended by midwives before 6 weeks but why wouldn't you try pumping? It's only a week before the recommended 6 weeks ffs.

She clearly wants people to make her feel better and tell her it's ok to quit if she wants to. Make a decision your happy with and stick to it. But don't witch and moan about it and say you feel guilty for stopping or wished you'd carried on cos you miss it a few weeks down the line.

Reactions: 7
I don't get why she suggested CMPA either cos she'd definitely react to formula if that was the case!! And if you thought it was that surely you'd cut it from your diet to see if things changed with the bf? Absolute thick bint.

Also she's moaning about her boobs hurting, and being engorged. I know it's not recommended by midwives before 6 weeks but why wouldn't you try pumping? It's only a week before the recommended 6 weeks ffs.

She clearly wants people to make her feel better and tell her it's ok to quit if she wants to. Make a decision your happy with and stick to it. But don't witch and moan about it and say you feel guilty for stopping or wished you'd carried on cos you miss it a few weeks down the line.
I had to stop eating spicy or greasy foods whilst I breastfeed

Let’s be honest here, she’s been looking for an excuse to stop breastfeeding right from the start!! And that’s not judgment or hate as I’ve had 3 kids and only BF one of them. But why all the drama and excuses Maria, just admit you’d rather bottle-feed and get on with it, don’t cry all over Instagram with your violin 🎻 out for the pity party for one!! 🙄
Spot on

Reactions: 1
The crying stories omg, “I want to show everyone what it’s like” she just wants to be a mummy blogger and it’s not working Maria hun

‘Feels trapped’ surely right now with another lockdown looming they’ll be together all the time anyway? It’s not as easy as some people would have you believe but I think she’s being so over dramatic. Clearly a reflection that Kelvin has done everything for the past few years... shock to the system!
Either breastfeed and shut up.... or give her formula and shut up. Nobody cares how you feed your baby

Reactions: 15
I’ve just read her pitiful post. I have to agree with what has been said here and she’s always seemed like she didn’t want to breastfeed, like her heart wasn’t really in it. I’ve been reading some of the replies and they are such bad advice too, but she responds to the ones about dropping feeds but is ignoring advice signposting her to actual help. Breastfeeding is hard, recovery after birth is hard and having a baby is hard, but you get through it. It does seem like she’s never really done much for Evie, if they switch to formula then Kelvin can do the night feeds so she can sleep 🙄 welcome to the real world Maria. Babies don’t sleep like adults and they feed often with their tiny stomachs.

What was she expecting 😠 i also follow Lauren pope and she never ever complains about her baby, has said yes she can be tired etc but is always so real and honest. will always point out her dark circles too, If Maria is trying to be like Lauren, not a chance in hell little miss extra 😂 Lauren is classy unlike you

I think she’s already stopped Breastfeeding if I’m honest, a few wks back L.Goodman was giving fuzzy felt head loads of advice on pumping & how to increase supply. Fuzzy felt just wants the freebies plus extra hours in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of today’s posts ‘she’s normally a really good baby’
Realistically you’ve been with each other a month, you have no idea!

bit like her and Kelvin when she first got pregnant👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.