Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveanatter

VIP Member
‘Feels trapped’ surely right now with another lockdown looming they’ll be together all the time anyway? It’s not as easy as some people would have you believe but I think she’s being so over dramatic. Clearly a reflection that Kelvin has done everything for the past few years... shock to the system!
Either breastfeed and shut up.... or give her formula and shut up. Nobody cares how you feed your baby

Reactions: 15

Windermere

VIP Member
It honestly makes me sick that she happily pimps out her daughters by waiving their privacy in exchange for freebies and free days out. Yet another #gifted theme park trip, which would cost us a fortune as a family of 5, and she gets it all handed to her on a plate 😡
These places are very wrong if they think this crap influences people to visit - if anything it makes me choose NOT to go, as why should I pay full price for what others get gifted for free?!
Definitely. Don't understand these companies. Who the fuck would see Maria Fowler, an extra on TOWIE, former call girl (allegedly) and think, oh shit yeah let me book Drayton Manor

It's not happening. Ever. We all know it exists already

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s advertising tins of tuna now, this has to be the most uninspiring advert I’ve ever seen 🤣
‘It’s really nice’

someone teach her some more adjectives please!

• Haha
  • Wow

loubylou50

VIP Member
So embarrassing accepting a pram when there’s others in need
And after she made such a big deal about how they were going to reuse Evie’s pram and not get a new one - obviously just because no one had offered a freebie at that point! She’s a walking talking contradiction, she needs to get her stories straight!
Oh and obviously this new pram is “really good, so yeah it’s just really nice” 🙄 ISN’T IT KELVIN 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Extra

Maybe I am being petty but does it bother anyone else how David her dog isn’t ever included now she has Kelvin and the girls. I have had my dog for 10 years and he is part of the family. We even add his name to the bottom of cards we send and receive cards from others who do the same with their dogs. She doesn’t seem to show him at all. Does he even get walked?

The family photo in front of the christmas tree doesn’t even include him. I find that so so odd. I just don’t think she cares about him. Many other influencers doing these photos include their dogs.

• Wow

Cjecw

Just wondered has Maria actually done any of the vaccination volunteering that she trained for, or was that just so that she could get the vaccine early and get lots of praise on Instagram?

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Maria was obviously very lucky with Evie & now she’s finding out that not all babies are the same. My 3 year old still doesnt sleep through & I also have a 14 week old tag teaming me !! Last night she went to sleep at 130 as “my eyes just don’t want to close Mummy” so she’d better buckle up as it’s a bumpy ride !!
CBA to watch Maria’s stories at the min as she pisses me off moaning. She’s a spoilt little bitch & she’s finding out now that life is actually hard & some of us don’t have the option of #gifted Childcare - this is real life parenting love !!
Can also confirm that said 3 year old has been a complete cow bag this morning as she is “very sleepy” yeah Hun, same 🙄😩

• Haha

BegDavis

Maybe I am naive. But I think credit where credit is due. She has stepped up to work front line. I don’t know ... I am not excusing her past or recent behaviour but I can’t fault her for putting herself forward as a vaccinator and she seems to be condemning other influencers who are pissing it up in Dubai etc her and Kelvin have stayed put...so far. That’s my ‘praise’ out of the way.

Again maybe I am naive.

I will never get onboard with her politics though 😳.
I don’t mean this in a harsh way towards you at all Extra, but I think this is precisely what she wanted to try change opinion.

We all know the Maria that has been cruel, narcissistic, a bully, slagged off the looks of other people’s children, shamed people and is a generally unpleasant person.

Let’s not forget she was also the person who berated and goaded NHS staff for discount codes or freebies at the start of this pandemic but practically begs daily for deals with massive brands. She’s disgusting. So what if a Dr, nurse or cater got a couple of free Costa coffees? A small gift for the massive sacrifices they have made whilst she sits in her detached x amount bedroom house carefree around her family!

There are hundreds of thousands of people who have done remarkable things and stepped up in this pandemic, or for other causes without the need to air on social media for validation and clout.
What ever happened to being humble?
Feels like a humblebrag to me and I stand by that x

• Heart

Gogojo

VIP Member
Free food again. What a joke
Absolutely disgusting I would be so ashamed , Fowler you Are the lowest of the low ,taking food of a business right now especially when they are struggling and people have no food on the table to feed their family . Why Not offer to pay for it and help them . You don’t know the meaning your pathetic little add would not make me want to buy a pizza.
Why not give it to a local family that actually needs some food . Go and Give it to a nhs worker who has done a 12 hour shift .
Do us all a favour and bore off we do not need to see you getting free food. in fact bore of altogether no one wants to see you getting free stuff all the time. Is so tasteless and embarrassing Right no when people are struggling.

Reactions: 13

loubylou50

VIP Member
Anyone seen Maria’s latest grid post? “Let’s remember the war veterans, it’s important to teach our children” oh and also #ad #gifted dress!!! She is a disgrace, she should be ashamed of herself 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

BegDavis

Can anyone tel me the point of this bit confused. Really. Obviously on the scrounge Of course but you make no bloody sense . Maria love. Surely you must have past contacts . If you want to go on a helicopter or yacht. these things . You do not have Fibromyalgia. To go on a helicopter flight. No way . .You show no signs at all my neighbour has it young girl 28 . No way in this world you just googled it. . your just suffer from major lazy bitch itus.. You do not have this booked yet. You want another couple but they need a Helicopter and yacht . Ok.
I think it’s a joke..

• Haha
  • Heart

Windermere

VIP Member
Vile woman has got rid of her poor dog. She just couldn't be bothered could she? Don't know how ANYONE can give up a pet like that after years. He fulfilled her needs and now she's thrown him out

• Wow
  • Sad
Has anyone seen the latest about the dog story? Thinking about rehoming her dog because of its incontinence….. do people rehome humans when they become incontinent? I have never heard something so utterly ridiculous in my life. How would she feel if Kelvin rehomed her when she is old and starts having health issues!!!
I am disgusted at those stories, you dont give your pet of 10 years up when they are old and need you the most . Shocking behaviour

• Sad

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
I said it before and I’ll say it again.
I thought she had given up on the limelight ?
You can’t pick and choose Maria either you’re in or you’re out , and that includes using social media to plug shit to deluded people.

Let’s be honest she didn’t give up fame.Fame gave up her . She is still craving it.

For a “reality star” that has been around for some time , before social media influencers even really kicked off, her following is poor ! I mean there are randoms with more followers that her.

She needs to go get a job and stop scrounging.

What an earth was kelvin thinking ! I thought he was ok but he must be a complete melt.

Or maybe it was two late before he realised ? I’m convinced if it wasn’t for the kids that relationship would have ended years ago.

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
Why does she blame the filter for the potato head?
No, you’ve got Lego hair because you had it put in that way for vanity !

• Haha