Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margesimpson

So she had her baby what, yesterday?? And today she’s advertising rug doctors 😳 times must be tough.
Has she had the baby? I didn’t think she looked pregnant there but i didn’t think she’d have been and out so quickly after having her COVID test

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Did anyone see her ‘old clothes try on’ stories? Trying to make out she’s so big and fat now - most of those items still fit her, she was just pushing her stomach OUT! The exact opposite of most influencers who are breathing right in! All to continue her quest to be a relatable super-mum influencer 🤦🏼‍♀️ but she’ll have made many feel worse cos there’s literally nothing wrong with her!
I’m also wondering if she’s ‘encouraging’ any paps who are sad enough to try and get a bikini shot of her on holiday? She will have seen her old buddies Jessica Wright and Sam Faiers in the tabloids for their bikini bodies, and we all know how she loves hates to be in the press now! 🤣
It was so cringy 🤣🤣🤣 I meant to post on here at the time. Was she drunk? Embarrassing.

Drea1984

Chatty Member
Does anyone know more about what happened with her and her ex the butcher? I just stumbled upon his Instagram and it make me think back! Sure he went to prison for a bit but seems he’s out now
What is his name? I thought she was with a low league footballer when she was ill and took an overdose?