Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
So she’s finally admitted to cashing in on her children’s privacy for free nursery places! But seriously WTF is ‘working partnership’ Maria? I think the word you’re looking for is #AD, just be honest for once about what you’re really doing and how you choose to profit from putting your children online! Unless it’s an unpaid media article, in which case of course you suddenly become very concerned about their privacy and all photos are copyrighted 🙄
View attachment 818892
That's disgusting, I wouldn't opt to put my children in their care based on this alone. If they are such a good franchise with excellent reports and success, why not rely on that reputation alone? Why lower themselves to compromise so -called values just for the odd IG tag from Maria Fowler of all people?😂 what on earth are they thinking? what must the other parents be thinking who work their arses off to afford the fees or use tax credits vouchers because they are loaded like this beggar? So many ethical questions.

Reactions: 12

brumbrum16

'I'm not about showing all that on Instagram'

Ok hun but you'll let Arabs fart in ya mouth and piss on ya chest for some new LV shoes 🐸🍵💅 Behave woman 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
She's a dick. How does she expect to establish her supply if Nellie doesn't cluster feed? 🤨 stupid fucking fat foreheaded prick

• Haha

Farfromtheusual

I bloody hate it when "influencers" (and I use that term very loosely with Maria) post pictures of their post baby body, it just screams attention seeking to me. "I want to show the reality of what having a baby is like" 🙄🙄🙄 oh please! Clearly trying to get her engagement up or something. And why do they always repost on their stories, when someone else reposts it with some shitty gushy message about how amazing they look on theirs? Just piss off.

Maria hun, no one cares.

God I can't even look any further than a few comments, being called an "inspiration" 😂😂😂

Loubs99

Has anyone noticed on her story she’s said she’s going to do an honest review of the dyson air wrap because in her own words “I’ve paid for it” so are all her other reviews bullshit then? As she scrounges for them?! 😑 god she’s so irritating!

• Angry
  • Wow

Hollyxx

Oh this is disgusting I’m messaging cybex to tell them to stop gifting ‘influencers’ she could have gifted this to someone
She’s selling other stuff too, brand new. All baby stuff that looks gifted. It’s a shame that she doesn’t offer it for free to some deserving family. Or gift them to friends and family for free who are expecting. She will absolutely know people who could make use of them. Bet she doesn’t declare tax on the ‘earnings’ from selling them. As if her ‘job’ is an influencer then she should declare anything she makes

• Wow
  • Heart

Hollyxx

I don’t follow her anymore but just went to look on that post. Tbh I kind of read it really confused. Breast or bottle isn’t that what we all go through as mums with the nights where they just don’t sleep. I breast fed one child and bottle fed the other and can honestly say I had a lot of nights with both where they both literally were awake all night. I then had to do a school run on no sleep and drop one off and just napped when the little one napped. I couldn’t get my husband to watch him as he was working 12 hour shifts in the day. I was kinda flabbergasted when reading the ego on her that she wants sympathy or some kind of ‘motherhood’ response and everyone to see how hard she has it😂😂. Jesus if I posted everytime my kids kept me awake all night my Instagram would just be pictures of me crying 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
Maria today: shares a few posts on the dangers of TikTok and needing to protect our young children from the negativity.

Also Maria today: then continued on to share AGAIN the nursery her own young daughter goes to, followed by about 20 #ad stories and swipe ups so that she can profit off that same vulnerable daughter she claims to want to protect! 😡

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
Traumatic my left tit 🤣 the only thing causing trauma in her life is the horrendous hair line of hers

• Haha
  • Heart

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
Kelvin I have posted a pic on Instagram without copyrighting again. PLEASE let the daily Mail spot it
Reeeeeally desperate for followers and attention isnt she. Obviously mummy blogging hasn't picked up as she liked so shes trying the next new in- body positivity/anti photoshop/being 'real' with their followers about their body...cringing for her

So I commented on the DM post and got this email. Never had this before.

it just said she was attention seeking, desperately trying to stay relevant. Not really an offence comment.

I also noticed all the other comments were positive, I think she’s gone to the effort to complain about any negative ones and using multiple accounts to post her own positive comments.

but we’re not bothered about what people think, are we Kelvin?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
Oh and just as we predicted, it must be nursery fees time of the month again . . . there she goes as per usual, cashing in on her daughter’s privacy with swipe ups for Busy Bees! How much lower can you sink, than using your child for a free / discounted nursery place?! 🙄 Day in, day out - beggy Maria should be thoroughly ashamed of herself but I actually don’t think she knows the meaning of the word, there is no bottom to her barrel being scraped!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11