Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one who’s “mentally not all there” takes a little break to tell people they’re not mentally all there totally coherent with perfect spelling and writing sandwiched in between all the other junk.
He’s putting it all on for some attention and is showing himself up to be a nasty and honestly dangerous little manipulative pile of tit!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What in the mail order bride did I miss?! Is the wedding on? Is it off? He seems to have confused himself by his own bullshit.

View attachment 2998803View attachment 2998804
He has got no skin on his nose - he burnt it all off on the electric beach and headbutted a lamppost (Rich Mitch fist) (allegedly) 🤣🤣
I am waiting for his twin brother Michael to appear with all the condiment sachets from the JFB for the favours of the wedding that never was 😂
Honestly, beauts you lot are one set of funny bastards 😁 I feel like absolute roadkill today and in pain (the joys of chronic illness) and have just nearly spat my brew out reading these comments 🤣🤣🤣 duck you Martha Garcia you big lying bastarde! (Said in the voice of an angry french bird speaking English)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He has got no skin on his nose - he burnt it all off on the electric beach and headbutted a lamppost (Rich Mitch fist) (allegedly) 🤣🤣
Honestly, beauts you lot are one set of funny bastards 😁 I feel like absolute roadkill today and in pain (the joys of chronic illness) and have just nearly spat my brew out reading these comments 🤣🤣🤣 duck you Martha Garcia
BIB - this is :coronation:

(Feel better soon ❤)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, I don't think we've taken a proper moment to appreciate the gold nuggart he's dropped.
Marcus bleeping Garcia. bleeping hell hahahahahahahha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Posting pics of him and L in his stories and also saying he's going to become Mr Garcia 🤣🤣 L Garcia is his French lover then.. Sounds more Spanish to me, I wonder if L even knows they are going to be starting a new life in Paris together in 12 days 😂😂
Wouldn’t actually surprise me if he thought Paris was in Spain.
---
Posting pics of him and L in his stories and also saying he's going to become Mr Garcia 🤣🤣 L Garcia is his French lover then.. Sounds more Spanish to me, I wonder if L even knows they are going to be starting a new life in Paris together in 12 days 😂😂
Or on the other hand poor L told Marcus he lived in Paris then fucked off back to Madrid for his own safety #interpol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh beauts, you lot are funny fuckers. Waiting for a Marcus Garcia post soundtracked with ‘Non, je ne regrette rien’ by Edith Piaf with him crying and stomping round the streets of Camborne.

Shame as I was looking forward to the wedding favours, which I’d heard were Wetherspoons mayo sachets.
I heard they are serving overnight oats at the wedding breakfast
---
She's off again
Screenshot_20240617_114634_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240617_114641_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240617_114641_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240617_114647_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's gonna be a good week beauts! I predict he'll be in Travelodge by Thursday 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Bloody bleeping hell the one day I have plans to go and see the Foo Fighters this bleep decides to kick off so I'm going to miss it all. Dave Grohl will be hearing from me personally for missing the MMMM

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought he was going off to France to get married so why is he worried about a scaffolder with a girlfriend?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's a love story made in heaven- the alcoholic, anorexic, autistic inbred and his bi-sexual, French Spanish scaffolder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24