Marcus Mitchell #76 One hallucination a day keeps the job centre at bay. 🥳 🍻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven't forgotten what happened 2 years ago.
can't believe it's been 2 years tomorrow since the greatest MMMM day of all time and the bleep has lived like the grandparents from charlie and the chocolate factory ever since the TL days

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Maybe tomorrow we should all have a bevvy and a reminisce about the good old days and the greatest day of all time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
can't believe it's been 2 years tomorrow since the greatest MMMM day of all time and the bleep has lived like the grandparents from charlie and the chocolate factory ever since the TL days
He really is Grandpa Joe !!!! bleeping bleep

Reactions: 4
Maybe tomorrow we should all have a bevvy and a reminisce about the good old days and the greatest day of all time
I might double my pre gab and mazzy dose and tit in a bush somewhere
---
This is the greatest video of all time. I can imagine when his time comes and your life plays out for 7 mins or what ever this is how it will play for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The deflated weeble only does about 2 hours a day and most of that is perving on men and eating biscuits!! And didn’t he have a break from there as well recently? Ugh he’s so annoying and out of touch!
"deflated weeble" 😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well in celebration of the upcoming anniversary I've got myself a booty call might call him will

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon he was suspended from the sun bed shop for a little bit then the ‘meeting’ he had recently was probably his disciplinary and he’s been given another chance

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon he was suspended from the sun bed shop for a little bit then the ‘meeting’ he had recently was probably his disciplinary and he’s been given another chance
He may have squashed some geezer in a sun bed , having an MMMMMM & He hasn't pressed charges ( after being pressed by marcus) 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Marcus, the DWP have told us we have to keep you on but please stop stealing socks and pants off the young male patrons whilst they’re on the sunbeds- and please can you keep that sloth looking woman away too, we’re not going to give her our address book of male customers in return for an envelope full of orange carnations no matter how many times she asks!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think his kickstar scheme ended so the DWP weren’t paying for him to “work” anymore so he had a tantrum and managed to convince them to give him a real job

Reactions: 5
2 years has gone so fast. We should of been more greatful for what we had. I'll say it once again. To all you trolls who told him to get his life together you should be ashamed!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
2 years has gone so fast. We should of been more greatful for what we had. I'll say it once again. To all you trolls who told him to get his life together you should be ashamed!!
They have RUINED the thread 😢

😆😆😆😆😆
---
Marcus, of old....... 😃😃

Screenshot_20221116-201012_Gallery.jpg

---
Marcus, when he was Marcacina 😃😃

Screenshot_20221031-002234_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
That Megamix video is absolute class 👏👏 as much as I despise the 'deflated one' and all that he stands for 😡 the TL Days really were the best times ever and truly life affirming - had a crappy day at work let's just have a look on insta stories and see what Marcus is doing yep having a shitter time then you beaut and all brought on by himself and the LLL crew on his lives what a gang of thick Dickheads 🙏🙏
I bet the TL staff are still having trauma counselling after the MM chaos 🤔 #selfish****

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"I'm seeing someone".... oh grow up you festering waste of space.

"I love my job", aye, enough to give up all the benefits (I'll charitably allow PIP as I know that's not means tested or based on work) and pay your own rent and bills?! Yeh thought not. Single working bloke has no reason not to pay his own rent and bills. Piece of tit

Reactions: 15

"I love my job", aye, enough to give up all the benefits (I'll charitably allow PIP as I know that's not means tested or based on work) and pay your own rent and bills?! Yeh thought not. Single working bloke has no reason not to pay his own rent and bills. Piece of tit

Reactions: 6

I’m not 💯 but going back to 2009 ( a few of u know about my spine problems) anyway leading up to my 2nd spine op I was off work and work sick pay stoped after 6 months so I signed on to ESA had my op recovery time etc so I wa off a year. So what happened was I went back to work 12 hours a week and ESA still payed me full wack.

Reactions: 6