Marcus Mitchell #74 I find it utterly bizarre and creepy AF that he pounds the streets at 4 am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, since when was his spoons ban lifted? 🤣
---
Live on TT, drinking but still a boring duck

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Come on Marcus all of us on tattle are here for you! Let it all out. Good on you. Young strapping lad enjoying a few drinks. Why not!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ does he not get hangovers? I had 2 bottles of wine last night and I feel absolutely horrific! I know people say another drink cures it but I can’t even look at the empty bottles today lol! On the plus side I have work until 9pm then straight home into my pit and hoping it’s a night of entertainment from the main man himself xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is talking about being excited because he’s waiting for someone to die. I honestly think he’s trying to look crazy to get sectioned

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell, what a performance. He sold his soul to the devil. He wrote his name in blood. His sacrifice was someone has to die. Once that happens he’ll get everything he wants 🙄🙄🙄 That’s how he got skinny. He highly recommends selling your soul - it works and he’s very happy. Someone just sprung him in Spoons and he ended the live - was it Sid?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He was also saying that someone in the live watching him will die tonight so to watch out. He was lost for words when someone turned up though 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell, what a performance. He sold his soul to the devil. He wrote his name in blood. His sacrifice was someone has to die. Once that happens he’ll get everything he wants 🙄🙄🙄 That’s how he got skinny. He highly recommends selling your soul - it works and he’s very happy. Someone just sprung him in Spoons and he ended the live - was it Sid?! 🤣
Whattttt? Is he actually pretending to be psychotic on a live lol

too many horror films

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.