Marcus Mitchell #74 I find it utterly bizarre and creepy AF that he pounds the streets at 4 am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cracking title had to be shortened a little @ladymanc221 you get a free costa if you use MMs referral code

I find it utterly bizarre and creepy AF that he pounds the streets at 4 am whilst everyone is asleep (the only thing getting pounded) 😂😂

Not much to say about this saggy little witch that we haven’t said before.

Still a bleep ✅
Still a liar ✅
Fake eating disorder ✅
His family still hate him ✅
Still friendless apart from his carer Hannah nice but dim who he wheeled out yesterday for some pictures ✅

✨ Please do not let his attention seeking bitchy ways affect you. He does not have an eating disorder he is just a little prick of a bastard ✨

IMG_2230.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure if anyone follows him but Marcus must be so jealous of Luke Hammett (I think he’s fab!) he’s a gay lad, funny memes and videos, bought a house, looks after his mum, a million followers and just dead humble and I think he comes across well, he doesn’t trigger or create drama like Marcus. In the words of Jim Bowen Marcus look what you could have won

Reactions: 37
I’m not sure if anyone follows him but Marcus must be so jealous of Luke Hammett (I think he’s fab!) he’s a gay lad, funny memes and videos, bought a house, looks after his mum, a million followers and just dead humble and I think he comes across well, he doesn’t trigger or create drama like Marcus. In the words of Jim Bowen Marcus look what you could have won
Oh yeah I follow Luke 😂😂.

Reactions: 9
Oh beauts I am honoured and humbled to have a title thread - Thank you 😁 how ironic it's 74 I was born in 1974 and I am on holiday in beautiful Cornwall 😎 am buying a lottery ticket today 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Marcus could never be Luke (he is fab and so down to earth and relatable 😁) said it Many times but he is missing a trick living where he does and not showing off it's beauty 😎 we spent the day in St Ives yesterday (our fave place) got the train in from St Erth the views over the beaches and sea are just amazing, had coffee and cake at Pedn Olva Hotel with a sea view and had a mooch round and a shop and some seafood and tapas at the harbour - perfect!! We went past the Travelodge in Hayle too and had a right chuckle what a time that really was 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Does he ever post on his steps with marcus page? I got blocked from that 🤣

@ladymanc221you’re right though if he bothered to put the effort in he could make a go of that page and show some nice walking routes, show little shops in the area etc

But no this tiny penis of a man just wants to be famous for nothing. I hope you have a tit day Marcus 😘✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does he ever post on his steps with marcus page? I got blocked from that 🤣

@ladymanc221you’re right though if he bothered to put the effort in he could make a go of that page and show some nice walking routes, show little shops in the area etc

But no this tiny penis of a man just wants to be famous for nothing. I hope you have a tit day Marcus 😘✌🏻
Think its called doorsteps with Marcus now beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Marcus is taking a break 😂😂😂😂

only for 2 days thou beauts … don’t panic …

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s read on here about luke, looked at Luke’s profile and followers and all the celebs that adore him! The events he is invited to and then looked at his spider toes and cereal collection and gone for a cry

• Haha
Aw no..Marcus is going to be ghosting us for a bit😔Has to get better for his invisible boyfriend to be😅
He'l be back within 24 hours...
Basically admitting he’s doing for the attention it gets him then- that’s what he’s addicted to, not the steps.

He is just such a wanker. Waste of oxygen that saggy scrote. Everything for attention, only thing wrong with his is that he’s a prick

Reactions: 6
It’s been 42 minutes. I’ll give him 4 hours and 20 minutes in total.

The closest guess to it wins a free week at slimming world

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.