Marcus Mitchell #74 I find it utterly bizarre and creepy AF that he pounds the streets at 4 am

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot fit the life of me retain his mum's name in my head, it's just sid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I should be asleep but keep thinking what Marcus was up to in Truro that required Sid to go and get him and then how did he end up drinking in cambourne again?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody love Mob Wives 🤣 Big Ang was my absolute fav ❤ RIP
You know what I’m not one for worshipping famous people, but Big Ang was the exception what a woman still tear up now over her ❤
---
Keep it coming!

A ouija boatd live on TikTok?

Finally drink that bottle of dusty Tequla?

Be on standby Beauts! It's coming!

View attachment 2815960View attachment 2815961
Oooooo I hope it’s like the tequila in the first poltergeist film beaut

Reactions: 6
Alll for attention tonight was - pip must be due for renewal soon. He needs to add in he can see people now🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gibberish but coherent enough to remove stories

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I caught him looking like this on his tiktok live and he was like " stop looking at me " hmmmmm Marcus wants to be in eastenders
Screenshot_20240315-014753.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.