Marcus Mitchell #71 Went to Greece looking to get Randy On the anniversary of when he killed Andy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by @Lucyxxxx the qween returns!

If anyone wants to do a recap feel freee

Link to previous thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 14
so it's on the first page of the new thread, marcus and will

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Lucyxxxx smashing it with with thread title!

Fingers crossed this is the thread where the anorexic, autistic, alcoholic, amputee, homeless, prostitute, OCD suffering domestic abuser goes back to his roots!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I notice his bestie made her insta private. I’m sure it was open not so long ago. I hope she bins him off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You'd better watch out you DWP benefit swindling prick of a bastard, the DWP are clamping down on people like you. They're starting off with investigating more into people's bank accounts, social media and now going to look into holidays abroad.

I hope they do a thorough investigation on you!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
so it's on the first page of the new thread, marcus and will
This is so good! I miss Will!!!
Also did Marcus say “you don’t leave friends on doorsteps” when he opened the door? Just stepdads then!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another thread 😃

I am not buying him a KFC. I have decided 😛😛😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.