Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sjj

If anyone can answer as i personally don't know anyone with autism, but what meds would he be taking? I didn't realise you could take meds for autism, i thought it was more learning coping techniques?

Reactions: 6

Memmy

VIP Member
Wow, just thought I'd check what's the latest and this story's skipped a whole 2 threads since I last checked! Turns out self harm and declaring your self harm doesn't change people's actions or cure depression

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Sominxo

Chatty Member
I have just read the whooooole thread - WOW! Was on Beggy Lambs thread and someone recommended Bumhole’s thread so I read that - also WOW - and someone on Bumhole’s thead recommended this little fatty twatty’s thread! I have been non stop reading for about a week 🤣 good job I’m stuck at home with covid and have fack all else to do innit? Thank you all for such a perfect thread!
Adelllllllllle you seem fabulous. I’m glad you’re here and are out of the sweaty little grip of stabbacus ❤
As you were, beauts 😘
Who is Beggy lamb?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

tidalwave

Chatty Member
I couldn’t watch the video of the Chloe gardener I had to turn it off :( also how they met though I am so intrigued. Tell ya something when Marcus first mentioned him too me i swear he said he thought Tom fancied him.
😂 Please come and tell us what Marcus said, Tom!

• Haha

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Morning beauts I’m here for this all day today got a feeling it’s all gonna go up like a firework💥 & I can’t bloody wait 🙌

• Haha