Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
I'm here finally, four accounts later, but lets face it, its probably only a matter of time before this account gets' too! So..... go on then guys, feel free to rip into me ;-)
So do you realise how arrogant and narcissistic you came across in those videos! Why were you nasty to that girl?!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhh, soooooo! On the Birmingham weekend he went on with Heidi, she brought a bloke back to the hotel. Marcus waited downstairs while she did what she needed to do, then apparently the bloke threw up on the hotel floor haha! The hotel was in Marcus name and so he fell out with her because of that :ROFLMAO:
Hahahahaha brilliant

• Haha

Amy Jane

I went to school with Marcus’ cousin so found him through that. She used to want to be an influencer too. So I thought I would join to share this vintage video of MM when they blagged their way backstage of an Andy Jordan concert to do the most awkward video of all time. My friends and I have enjoyed this for years so felt I should share
Marcus makes an appearance about 3/4 of the way through for any interested parties :)

• Haha