Marcus Mitchell #63 That Fat Lad, Content’s Bad, Got a Black eye after Strangling his Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think going on a night out with him would be bleeping hilarious. Like he has got banter, loves the sesh and you can always laugh at him. Defo not a friend to be around sober πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
think you've drunk too much of the kool aid tbh beaut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think going on a night out with him would be bleeping hilarious. Like he has got banter, loves the sesh and you can always laugh at him. Defo not a friend to be around sober πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He’d be the type of friend you can get to do anything when drunk which is great when pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His banter is about as interesting and funny as watching paint dry. When he does lives with people he either says he has to end it to go to the toilet, or turns into a right bleep and abuses them, because he has zero conversation skills. I’d rather stab myself in the eye with a fork than be trapped on a night out with him 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been wide awake since 3am, caught up on all your comments, I love you lot ya beauts given me much needed smiles x. My OH had second heart attack and a second stent fitted yesterday, and this beast is a waste of oxygen and we pay for him. Rant over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Been wide awake since 3am, caught up on all your comments, I love you lot ya beauts given me much needed smiles x. My OH had second heart attack and a second stent fitted yesterday, and this beast is a waste of oxygen and we pay for him. Rant over.
Big troll hugs for you ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sending love and πŸ’ŒπŸŒΉ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
His world must be so small literally just Camborne and surrounding areas πŸ€” my kid is 9 soon and has been on more holidays/experiences/adventures then Fat Lad has had hot dinners 😎 #fact

Reactions: 7
His world must be so small literally just Camborne and surrounding areas πŸ€” my kid is 9 soon and has been on more holidays/experiences/adventures then Fat Lad has had hot dinners 😎 #fact

I dunno about that beaut, he has three hot dinners a day πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beauts I just made the mistake of watching his Nicki Minaj rap about autism again. bleeping hell. SEND HELP. Actually dying 🀣🀣🀣🀣☠☠☠ Got to be the worst β€˜rap’ I’ve ever heard in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dunno about that beaut, he has three hot dinners a day πŸ˜‚
I know 🀣🀣 my point was he is stuck in this 'small town mentality' his social media and free time (get a job) could be used for so much more (I won't be writing ideas because he will copy them yes Marcus we know you read here beaut πŸ€”) Most obvious one is he lives in one of the most picturesque counties in the UK and we see none of it apart from one street 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It is so sad that he won't leave the (literal) town center he's in, well other than to go and sit in a dark cinema.

As you say, it's so nice in that part of the UK, think how well he could do as a SM presence visiting and documenting the picturesque parts nearby where he resides

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.