Marcus Mitchell #63 That Fat Lad, Content’s Bad, Got a Black eye after Strangling his Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He‘s so misogynistic it’s grim. “Don’t want no beef curtains. Punched lasagna” and we wouldn’t want your tiny little cock babes, I don’t reckon many men will want it either. If they can even find it first 🤷‍♀️
He’s got a short memory, it was only a few months ago he was wanting to crawl back up Sid’s curtains/lasagna!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If he IS on Orlistat, he’ll not be having fun. If you eat something really fatty on it, you literally poop orange oil. It reeks. And it sometimes comes out on its own, when not on the loo, the side effects call it “ anal leakage” 
I was on it and i did not have a good time I made a soup which I didn't think would have any fat in it turns out it did it was horrible to add insult to injury didn't even lose any weight so don't see him doing if he's gonna stuff his face

Reactions: 6
I was on it and i did not have a good time I made a soup which I didn't think would have any fat in it turns out it did it was horrible to add insult to injury didn't even lose any weight so don't see him doing if he's gonna stuff his face
He is the sort to have a slim fast shake and an entire birthday cake in one sitting

• Haha
Ahhh beaut. Hopefully we have another explosive era you can watch in real time. It was something else. One of my personal faves from the whole sorry saga was the throwing the coke bottle/head butting the wall incident.
The montage someone made of his hilarious moments gives me life! "I'm being sectioned" actually makes me dieeeee everytime I watch it 😭 I even screen recorded it so I can watch it when I'm feeling down to cheer me up hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's coming up to a year since the antics that broke tattle servers, the antics that had 2 threads at a time trending #1 and #2, the antics that made it worthwhile to wake up at 5am knowing we would be in for a treat to start the day. He really spoiled us back then. 🥀
I remember being caught up one morning and leaving the office at 5pm and having almost an entire thread to read on the tube home 😂 those were the days beaut 🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
The montage someone made of his hilarious moments gives me life! "I'm being sectioned" actually makes me dieeeee everytime I watch it 😭 I even screen recorded it so I can watch it when I'm feeling down to cheer me up hahaha
I was in a shop and ‘something new ‘ came on and I was trying not to lol in public thinking of the part where Marcunt head butted the wall actual lollllll

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember being caught up one morning and leaving the office at 5pm and having almost an entire thread to read on the tube home 😂 those were the days beaut 🥺
I long for those days. What a time to be alive! He’s so selfish now. I haven’t seen a live in a while - has he still ‘got views’? I don’t know why anyone (apart from us 🤣) would waste their time watching him eat two tons of melted cheese every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.