Marcus Mitchell #63 That Fat Lad, Content’s Bad, Got a Black eye after Strangling his Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a couple of awkward accidents with Orlistat myself!
And ffs only this doofus could manage to get back into spoons and not cause utter carnage- what’s wrong with him lately?

Reactions: 8
He’s got a right mard on tonight, he seemed to be snapping at anyone who tried to offer advice and just kept on that what he’s doing is working so he doesn’t care what anyone thinks, as he sits down to his pizza and garlic bread

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He’s got a right mard on tonight, he seemed to be snapping at anyone who tried to offer advice and just kept on that what he’s doing is working so he doesn’t care what anyone thinks, as he sits down to his pizza and garlic bread
He‘s so misogynistic it’s grim. “Don’t want no beef curtains. Punched lasagna” and we wouldn’t want your tiny little cock babes, I don’t reckon many men will want it either. If they can even find it first 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Keep missing the fat fud's live, maybe not a bad thing. Usually cooking when he's on. Carbs with protein and veggies usually. Fat Lad should give that combo a try. His guts must be heaving. Just noticed he's got a whole baguette to himself, Jesus wept!! . He has absolutely no chance to get svelte and sexshay for his future imaginary boyfriend.
---
Forest Flump has got the hump cos despite his diet he's still plump... Wee cheeky thread suggestion

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I must say his jowls are looking a bit slimmer.

Thread suggestion: Fat Fud, diet is a dud, get back on the booze like a good lad would

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He‘s so misogynistic it’s grim. “Don’t want no beef curtains. Punched lasagna” and we wouldn’t want your tiny little cock babes, I don’t reckon many men will want it either. If they can even find it first 🤷‍♀️
He chats a lot of tit for someone who literally has a mangina

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's coming up to a year since the antics that broke tattle servers, the antics that had 2 threads at a time trending #1 and #2, the antics that made it worthwhile to wake up at 5am knowing we would be in for a treat to start the day. He really spoiled us back then. 🥀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Being sneaky here but plagiarised this of Not_A_Troll cos I almost died with laughing when they posted it..
Thread suggestion:Marcus Mitchell he's still fat cos attached his step counter to the cat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Being sneaky here but plagiarised this of Not_A_Troll cos I almost died with laughing when they posted it..
Thread suggestion:Marcus Mitchell he's still fat cos attached his step counter to the cat
Someone plagiarise me. ☹ please.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi off topic but how do you post videos that long? Thanks 🙏🏼

Off topic but how are you getting on with it? I took it for 6 weeks and was constantly sick & had heartburn, i lost nothing apart from £300 😭

Marcus is a fud
I lost a stone the first time I went on it and it was ok. I was sick in a bin once on the way to work 😂. This is second time around and just hasn’t had the same effect/I’m a pig who eats through it and I’ve been sick a couple more times but luckily only at home. I’ve actually switched to Ozempic and started this morning.

BTW there is a thread here for Saxenda and Ozempic

Reactions: 4
It's coming up to a year since the antics that broke tattle servers, the antics that had 2 threads at a time trending #1 and #2, the antics that made it worthwhile to wake up at 5am knowing we would be in for a treat to start the day. He really spoiled us back then. 🥀
I feel so sad that I wasn't a tattler during these times and I missed it all 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel so sad that I wasn't a tattler during these times and I missed it all 😭
Ahhh beaut. Hopefully we have another explosive era you can watch in real time. It was something else. One of my personal faves from the whole sorry saga was the throwing the coke bottle/head butting the wall incident.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion: should have chopped his gut off instead of his nail, come on fat lad go off the rails!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion - Fat Lad wants a boyfriend so bad, you can lose your gunt but you are still a massive c***!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.