Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sneak peek of Marcus in the gym

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know i wonder what my life has come to when i am watching an obese man lower himself into a swimming pool on my lunch break 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No. Absolutely not. We don’t want you. And they don’t let rancid, infectious, gangrenous, boiled ham/walrus/caravan hybrids through customs beaut.

21608B7D-F6B0-416B-B6EF-8E2785EAB0CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being stuck next to him on a long haul flight. I’d throw myself out of the emergency exit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine having a chilled break by the pool and look over and see him munching on his free biscuit acting like he’s a king.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.