Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me laugh is that he GENUINELY thinks he’s somebody 😂 when he does these posts/stories saying ‘model vibes?’ He honestly believes he could be a model and someone famous 😂 deluded isn’t even the word!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah not sure what that place was trying to achieve because I'd never go within a million miles of it 😂

Reactions: 11
Yeah not sure what that place was trying to achieve because I'd never go within a million miles of it 😂
Can you imagine checking in and praying to God you don't get the room or the bed that rancid creature has slept in?! 🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You'd have to burn that 'suite' after hes been in it and apparently hes having a bath 🤢 bet he wont even fit into it

He actually thinks he'll be 6 stone by then deluded loser 😂😂
Aye one leg will be 6 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hes pissed me off that much I’ve sent all this to his local council and the DWP asking why the duck he is ‘homeless’ and living his best life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hes pissed me off that much I’ve sent all this to his local council and the DWP asking why the duck he is ‘homeless’ and living his best life
He isn’t very careful with his private info, its very easy to find his address to make a report isn’t it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m just waiting to see what the bill is when he comes to check out tomorrow and what he’s going to do when he can’t pay it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont know what trick i missed to live like that when i was in a homeless bedsit and all i had was a box of teabags and the clothes on my back

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if he is that thick he doesn’t realise it’s not all inclusive 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I will bleeping die 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if he is that thick he doesn’t realise it’s not all inclusive 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I will bleeping die 🤣🤣🤣
“Someone” asked him on his live yesterday if he was all inclusive/meals included and he said no so he knows he is going to have to pay unless Sid will rock up and pay the bill?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just cannot believe how smug he is about everything 🤔 if I knew where he resided I would do exactly the same (got a vague idea beauts 😅) it's just wrong on every level when so many people are genuinely struggling now 😡

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.