Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf does he think big brother would be remotely interested in a dole Waller rik waller ?
Wrong show mate the undateables is the one for you

The fake crying then looking at the camera reminds me of my daughter in gcse drama mode ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf does he think big brother would be remotely interested in a dole Waller rik waller ?
Wrong show mate the undateables is the one for you

The fake crying then looking at the camera reminds me of my daughter in gcse drama mode ffs
Oh my god the undateables, I would LOVE to see him on that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Were those posts of him starving last night ? I watched some of his live last night and he was sitting working his way thru a multipack of crisps ?!
While saying that God had a problem with him and makes him fat even when he doesn't eat anything .....
He came up on my recommended page so I could watch him without clicking to join the live so I let him play in the background safe in the smugness that I wasn't adding to his viewing numbers.
He was unpacking his tit from staying at Sids I think and he had a new bath mat because as he repeatedly told everyone he had tit all over the other one ?!?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You know like some people call it notches on the bed post (looking at you Sid). Do you think whenever another member of the household dies they call it Marcus adding notches to the doorstep?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone asked him last night if he’d thought about contact lenses and he said he had but you can only wear them for 6 hours 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone asked him last night if he’d thought about contact lenses and he said he had but you can only wear them for 6 hours 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh my god he’s so uneducated. I wear mine for up to 18 hrs a day. He’d be that person who forgets to take them out and keeps putting another pair in, and another pair, and another, until he has about 30 lenses in each eye and wonders why his eyes are sore. Plus with his hygiene, eye infections are a definite

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.