Marcus Mitchell #61 Marcus, Marcus, what the heck? 19 stone and you’ve lost your neck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot believe how smug he is about everything 🤔 if I knew where he resided I would do exactly the same (got a vague idea beauts 😅) it's just wrong on every level when so many people are genuinely struggling now 😡
Did you get a chance to tour the local area when you were in Camborne? This place used to be really popular at one point but i believe it got changed into bedsits?

83D7B733-453B-4A0E-8FF0-900E80C9708F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“Someone” asked him on his live yesterday if he was all inclusive/meals included and he said no so he knows he is going to have to pay unless Sid will rock up and pay the bill?
I have a feeling the letter they gave him said “breakfast included” so he can’t plead ignorance even though the lazy oath probably will

Reactions: 4
I just cannot believe how smug he is about everything 🤔 if I knew where he resided I would do exactly the same (got a vague idea beauts 😅) it's just wrong on every level when so many people are genuinely struggling now 😡
I’d do the bloody same if I knew! He’s a piss taking parasite

Reactions: 4
Imagine if when he goes back to bed sit tomorrow the lock on the door has been changed and all of his stuff has been turfed out. Tubby having a meltdown as his benefits have been stopped because you know he isn’t homeless and has been on a little luxury spa break. I can but dream 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t see what the point is in reporting him to dwp? They can’t stop people getting Xmas presents 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ on a bike, the sounds he makes while eating in the bath have done me in 🤮🤮🤮 He is so vile. Who is paying for his room service?!?!

0DAA02DC-2A94-4CBD-B4B9-55AC5942DAA3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Surprised he didn't break the rest of his front teeth on that pizza it's so dry! Urgh, what a slob! 🤢

itsmarcusmitchell_1672881251261.jpg

itsmarcusmitchell_1672881335548.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t see what the point is in reporting him to dwp? They can’t stop people getting Xmas presents 🙈😂
I agree, it’s all getting a bit ridiculous.
Side note, that hotel looks absolute shite the food looks bleeping rotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not just that, he claims PIP on the grounds of him being severely autistic and can’t function on his own…. (He has confirmed this on a live) he’s a bleep full stop making out like he is homeless with no support how many bleeping homeless people do you know living it up in a bleeping posh hotel

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have said it before and will say it again he is 'currently the only homeless person in the UK on a spa break' 🤨 the pinning the Paypal and bragging how much he has got 😡, partying like it's 1999, eating out all the time, takeaways everyday, Tyack's vouchers, staying at his Mums, Tik tok tit the list goes on and on!! He is a bleeping joke and is rubbing peoples faces in it daily who are genuinely struggling 😟 hardly the actions of a genuine homeless person is it beauts? and Camborne is full of street homeless too who would give anything for his room 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Imagine going to a “luxury” hotel, ordering room service and that crispy dry pizza and burnt cookies rock up, any normal person would send it back, but no, Marcus shovels it straight into his massive gob

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.