Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just remembered that he said the other day if he was going out he wasn’t going to go live at all but was just going to enjoy it. But he genuinely doesn’t have a clue what to do with himself if he’s not on live

Reactions: 7
I’m gonna sound dead old but do young people still listen to these songs? Absolute bangers 15-odd years ago but shouldn’t they be listening to some shite current stuff?

Reactions: 8
It's close to midnight
Something evil's lurking in Tyacks
Under the menu
You see a sight that almost makes you cack
You try to scream
But Marcus takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze
As boo looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed
'Cause this is Camborne, Camborne nights
And no one's gonna save you
From the beast about to strike
You know it's Tiktok, Tiktok live
You're fighting for your Pinot inside a Tyacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hopefully he will end up doing a vodka fuelled rendition of the Monster Mash in the graveyard on live

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lads please remember screenshots and records for the insta fallen 😇 I need to go to bed but i have such fomo if we get a MMMM

Reactions: 4
I’m gonna sound dead old but do young people still listen to these songs? Absolute bangers 15-odd years ago but shouldn’t they be listening to some shite current stuff?
Nothing beats going to an 80s or 90s themed night for me music now is just ugh haha

• Heart
  • Haha
He's took a drink of a stranger and his beauts are like no dont accept it you never know oh behave 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.