Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's took a drink of a stranger and his beauts are like no dont accept it you never know oh behave 😭
Doubt anyone is going to want to take advantage of Marcus. Plus you’d need the dosage of a horse for it to have any affect

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unfortunately won't let me upload a screen recording ,but asked the bald man next to him if he was gay and if he had a boyfriend he said "yea kinda" . marcus said he was going to buy him a drink because he likes him 😒

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I just love that he’s flirting with him dressed as Vicky pollard and keeps flicking his hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doubt anyone is going to want to take advantage of Marcus. Plus you’d need the dosage of a horse for it to have any affect
Thats what i mean 😭 this bloke is close to telling him to duck off omg the audacity of marcus thinking he has a shot with anyone bless

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately won't let me upload a screen recording ,but asked the bald man next to him if he was gay and if he had a boyfriend he said "yea kinda" . marcus said he was going to buy him a drink because he likes him 😒

He's there with his husband who cheated on him, the gf is there and pregnant, and the mother in law is also present.

Awkward 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wanted an early night, my kid had other ideas 😭 What the duck is going on there, i felt dirty watching that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How on earth is he coping with all the noise and his ocd with his autism 😒😒 bleeping lying bleep. Talking horribly about the guy HE flirted with saying he liked him and wanted to by him a drink. I hope the bleep gets knocked out the fat obscene ugly fleabag monstrosity of a waste of air. bleeping low life. Actually making me rage. Such a prick.

Creasing 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m gonna sound dead old but do young people still listen to these songs? Absolute bangers 15-odd years ago but shouldn’t they be listening to some shite current stuff?
All young uns love all the old stuff. My nephews love diztruxishon from the 90s lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.