Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeffery Dahmer jokes are so funny Marcus, I’m sure the victims and their families would laugh too. Absolute bleep. I’m interested in true crime but the way he acts with stuff like that rubs me the wrong way

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Jeffery Dahmer jokes are so funny Marcus, I’m sure the victims and their families would laugh too. Absolute bleep. I’m interested in true crime but the way he acts with stuff like that rubs me the wrong way
I’m glad you said this, didn’t know if I was overthinking it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He gives me more of the creeps the way he idolises serial killers 😬

Reactions: 25
duck me, Dahmer would have had a bleeping field day with Marcus’ gigantic bloated organs, is he still an alcoholic btw? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Swear he is a serial killer in the making
Being a successful serial killer requires skills Marcus will never have such as: being sharp enough to notice what evidence you've left behind or concoct a convincing excuse for police, enough upper body strength to carry a corpse etc. He doesn't have a hope in hell

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soz if this has been posted a million times but I have just nearly pissed at Sid on this, you can see in her eyes how bleeping fed up of that sweaty young Peter Griffin she is 🤣
ECA3222A-D8C4-406E-926F-A4F96DCAE392.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If Marcus thinks causing a scene is pressing buttons on things & stealing mayo in spoons he certainly would be the worlds shittest serial killer 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine him in an interrogation room? 💀

What is your name?
Marcus Baddie Mitchell

How old are you?
Had my 25th birthday yesterday, boo

Where do you live?
In my house

Did you enter Wetherspoons on the 11th of September?
No beaut, that was my twin brother Michael. He’s at Tyacks with Sid, that’s my mum.

You aren’t a suspect and this is just a routine question. Do you know anything about the Camborne serial killings?
Oh, thanks beaut. I love cereal. Do you serve Frosties or Coco Pops?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.