Marcus Mitchell #49 MM,a man of leisure Using Sids tweezers to give himself pleasure 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably saying he hates the accommodation now because:
1. He has no one to clean up for him!
2. His OWN BEHAVIOUR got him banned from spoons,
3. His family are pushed to their limits by him and his aggressive behaviour.

I don’t know why people fall in the trap of feeling bad for him, every action has a consequence. He’s a classic narc and if you did really not want to be around anymore, you wouldn’t be crying, telling people various ways and then make sure you’re reading comments.

He’s an overgrown baby, given everything on a plate and all of this is his own doing. I have 0 sympathy - offered mental health support, doesn’t engage, doesn’t want to do anything himself to make anything remotely better.

ANYWAY I’ve missed this thread and you lot 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I actually think the accommodation is quite nice. Much better than that lump of tit deserves that’s for sure.

It really doesn’t sit well with me that he sat there tonight slagging it off when people up and down the country are really having a tit time at the moment. People that have contributed to the system all their working lives and those with legitimate issues who sadly cannot. It was really gross viewing.

Reactions: 27
I actually think the accommodation is quite nice. Much better than that lump of tit deserves that’s for sure.

It really doesn’t sit well with me that he sat there tonight slagging it off when people up and down the country are really having a tit time at the moment. People that have contributed to the system all their working lives and those with legitimate issues who sadly cannot. It was really gross viewing.
It's lovely for a room with a ensuite it's HUGE plenty of space when I was in a bedsit I didn't have room to breathe but I got on with it as it was better than outside the bingo hall and a park bench like you said it's a lot more than he deserves can't believe the cheek of him rents covered, and I imagine water electricity gas etc will be covered by a small service charge I could be wrong tho

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Further back. All caught!
All I can see is the video of him crying in the pub and then the Rachael girl turns up. No video of Tom or him talking about his black eye?

All I can see is the video of him crying in the pub and then the Rachael girl turns up. No video of Tom or him talking about his black eye?
Can someone repost please or let me know which thread and page 😅

Reactions: 1
Under other circumstances I would feel sorry for him but he plays it all up to get attention and to manipulate people. He won’t accept any help or take any advice from anyone trying to help him and it’s just a never ending cycle of the same tit.
His own family have obviously had enough of it so is it really a surprise that strangers on the internet are sick of it?

Reactions: 15
People need to chill the duck out…..The pussy will be prowling that gaff knowing Marcus is barred……purrrrrr 🐈

imagine being this bad of an attention seeker all coz ya mams fucked off to get rattled by a waiter in Marmaris….
8717E523-3DEE-483B-AE03-5964B087668A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping FUMING I’ve missed the Camborne Crusher try strangle his dad!!! Hope Tommy Mallet sends him another code for some shoes!

Can’t believe I’ve actually had family come visit me tonight and I’ve missed this 🙄 going to roll down the A30 in despair

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahahahahaha beauts, round of applause for tonight 👏👏👏 I’ve just caught up. What a bleeping tuna melt. Glad someone finally punched him. Would honestly pay good money to see him fight cla 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder why the spoons ban has been extended? It was originally up in December now its next July before he can darken their doors again?

Reactions: 12
Right guys - can someone please star doing the gods work and start compiling all of these clips and serialising them by saga or time period please. I deffo need a highlights from tonight and it would be grand to relive some of the finer moments, like yelling "see ya wouldn't wanna be ya" whilst hanging his shoulder out the window or shittin' in a bush appropriating pensioners in a Travelodge bed runner.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.