Marcus Mitchell #49 MM,a man of leisure Using Sids tweezers to give himself pleasure 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting that he’s only now slipping in that he tried to top himself on Nytol again. I think that’s a lie. I think he’d have splashed it all over social media if that was the case!
I don’t believe it, says he really struggles to take tablets because of his gag reflex but somehow managed to take 50 before throwing them up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oooo what a time to comeback!!! Imagine being the neighbours to the scenes earlier... gold. That's it I'm off to Cornwall.. maybe date will... maybe Tom.. maybe rich mitch the pool down there is class

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tip read the wiki

This isn't the first time he's pulled shite like this your in for a ride 😭
Thank you for the tip, I have actually read the whole of the wiki and I do know this is a common theme with him. But I’ve not watched his lives, and he did seem a bit erratic. But I appreciate I was wrong. As we were, I’ll go back to lurking. I do agree with him about CLA though lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oooo what a time to comeback!!! Imagine being the neighbours to the scenes earlier... gold. That's it I'm off to Cornwall.. maybe date will... maybe Tom.. maybe rich mitch the pool down there is class
id wait til chelsee lee art has either been sectioned or deported back to london beaut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t believe it, says he really struggles to take tablets because of his gag reflex but somehow managed to take 50 before throwing them up
And can fit a whole Colin in his gullet with no gagging whatsoever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you for the tip, I have actually read the whole of the wiki and I do know this is a common theme with him. But I’ve not watched his lives, and he did seem a bit erratic. But I appreciate I was wrong. As we were, I’ll go back to lurking. I do agree with him about CLA though lol.
That first live is a bit like woah ok oh I don't think it's about being wrong not at all 🙂 I don't think you were anyway it's just we can see through him yeah he is but he is an absolute massive hypocrite and would not say anything to her face if he was face to face with her acting the bigun on insta he's not really any better than her really tbf x

And can fit a whole Colin in his gullet with no gagging whatsoever!
Funny that isn't it 😭😭

Reactions: 6
Also iconic Sid still going on her all inclusive holibobs despite her son taking 50 nytol the night before she departs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've missed everything!!! What happened to his eye? Why is he such a mess this time? Does anyone have a screen record of him reuniting with Tom???

Reactions: 2
I’m tingling with excitement this thread is alive again. My three year old is coming down with something but I’ll be asking him to postpone whatever illness this is for a fortnight at least. Get the dark fruits in lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.