Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KJ-2022

VIP Member
That was literally the best live ever I’m howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Can’t hang cos I’m overweight and the rope will snap”
“Can’t take tablets cos of my shit gag reflex”
“What else is there to do? Roll down the A30?”

CRYING

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Well I think I can speak for us all when I say what a wild ride the last few days have been, what a treat for the eyes, what a feast for the senses. My fav part was when I was really excited about him taking us to the shop with him. (I love a good Marcus field trip) and was patiently waiting for him to come back , only for him to pop on, minutes later, with a black eye after literally trying to murder his father. I did not have that on Marcus bingo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
It was funny what I said nothing majorly controversial just me being me 😂😂. See I'm no good with apps and editing and making pics I need a Marcus badge in my life 😂😂
first prototype-

DF5EFD6A-722E-4825-B187-EC9B3161C65D.png

Happy to take suggestions on a different picture. I wanted the hedge shitting one but couldn’t find it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
After a couple of pints , the blancmange beaut of Camborne , having been stood up by his bestie lays down in a bed of peas , the only reminder of long gone heady days down spoons with drink drive Tom and his credit card . As he puts both brain cells to work in an attempt to understand why C didn’t come back - after all, who would turn down the honour of spending Saturday night watching the OG tug on his fringe on TikTok, the wobbling wanker starts lip syncing to “ruin your night” by his blue tick fake friend MM . Still,jokes on her, the blubbery bone crusher thinks to himself . Now C will miss out on the privilege of scrubbing the shit of his bathroom floor, breathing in eau de hedge shitter. She can go fuck herself ,after all, people only throw shade on what shines

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Do you think when utterly butterly rich Mitch smacked him in the chops his face wobbled like a giant pink blancmange?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Holy crap beauts what a wild ride - it finally happened and it was magnificent! Waking up to 20 odd pages, a new thread, a MMMM, crying in the pub, Tom’s cameo, Rich Mitch finally giving him a belting, several mentions of his tiny cock, police, confessions of OD’ing, talk of rolling down the A30 - it’s a dream come true 🎉🎉🎉
All good things come to beauts who wait ❤❤❤
Thank you to all you wonderful beauts for videos and screens shots and hilarious commentary - what a gift! I think we all needed AND deserved this.
✉💐 and an extra turn on the communal for all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
I bet he doesn’t claim universal credit because he knows there’s no reason he can’t work - pip or not. He’d have to have a proper reason not to work, can’t think of the proper name for it now, where you are basically exempt from looking for work. And no Marcus having OCD beaut isn’t a reason.

On another note, If you have an Alexa show and your photos automatically sync then be sure to delete screen shots. I was greeted by this when I come downstairs
The worst fright I ever got was one morning when I got in my car, and my phone automatically connected and starting playing the last thing I’d been listening to. It was a video of cunt face the night before and I’d totally forgotten about it. Of course my stereo was turned up really loud, and it was one of his howling crying videos that came through the speakers. I nearly fucking died hearing that whining walrus/caravan hybrid boiled ham so loud first thing in the morning. Luckily I was still in my driveway or I would have crashed the fucking car 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

KJ-2022

VIP Member
I can’t believe we’ve shared 49 glorious threads together beats. It’s got me all emotional x

50618EDD-1620-4D8C-8FAC-A9B7F7631C61.png
A01A108F-5C5C-4EEF-90A9-4CD69BCE339A.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32