Marcus Mitchell #49 MM,a man of leisure Using Sids tweezers to give himself pleasure ๐Ÿฅ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK beauts probably gonna sound like bullshit when I join in with the sex dreams but I sware on my fellas massive ๐Ÿ† this is no word of a lie. I had a Jake Quickenden sex dream last night and was bleeping traumatised but didn't dare mention it in his thread. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited to add. Init weird how a few of us had horrid tattle fodder sex dreams last night.
You sick puppy Lucy! May God Save Your Soul! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is wrong with JQ? Is the Wiki worth a read? I never thought he did anything after X Factor
OMG get on that thread itโ€™s my favourite thread on tattle, so much better than MM thread now that hes a boring bastard, never a boring moment on JQ thread, we have just had a wild week in Portugal with him , it really is worth a look beaut you wont be disappointed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
OMG get on that thread itโ€™s my favourite thread on tattle, so much better than MM thread now that hes a boring bastard, never a boring moment on JQ thread, we have just had a wild week in Portugal with him , it really is worth a look beaut you wont be disappointed!
Cleaning with Mario, BYG and KP take so much time but i'm sure I can make an extra 10 mins a day for him. Hes off his barnett. Christ i used to think he was quite hot. I need to bleach my eyes and blast out some hail Marrys

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cleaning with Mario, BYG and KP take so much time but i'm sure I can make an extra 10 mins a day for him. Hes off his barnett. Christ i used to think he was quite hot. I need to bleach my eyes and blast out some hail Marrys
Bleach youre eyes and mouth beaut, hes ๐Ÿคฎ I cant stand him! you will need more than an extra 10 mins with him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's live and no one's talking about him at all ๐Ÿ˜… It's all about other threads, I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
โ€œWhy is gifting turned offโ€

โ€œBecause I put my PayPal up so the money goes direct to meโ€

Ha! Get a bleeping job you work shy twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Start off the live he said "Right, I've filtered certain words because I'm sick of questions" People start asking what? he says, "I've filtered the word eye" so they all start commenting "eye" and "eye eye" he was confused and was like "tit!" ๐Ÿ˜… He did find it quite funny after a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He said he snuck into spoons the other day, had a quick meal then went. That photo on his story the other day was apparently from then. ๐Ÿคฃ Calm down Jay Cartwright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.