Marcus Mitchell #49 MM,a man of leisure Using Sids tweezers to give himself pleasure 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I still drunk after my weekend shenanigans or am I reading correctly that beauts on here are having SEXUAL dreams about the Walrus Caravan Hybrid?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
OK beauts probably gonna sound like bullshit when I join in with the sex dreams but I sware on my fellas massive 🍆 this is no word of a lie. I had a Jake Quickenden sex dream last night and was bleeping traumatised but didn't dare mention it in his thread. 😳😳😳😳

Edited to add. Init weird how a few of us had horrid tattle fodder sex dreams last night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
OK beauts probably gonna sound like bullshit when I join in with the sex dreams but I sware on my fellas massive 🍆 this is no word of a lie. I had a Jake Quickenden sex dream last night and was bleeping traumatised but didn't dare mention it in his thread. 😳😳😳😳

Edited to add. Init weird how a few of us had horrid tattle fodder sex dreams last night.
Please see yourself out

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Haven’t watched him or been on his thread for aaaages but my kid just said “haha I’m watching Marcus Mitchell on TikTok” and showed me and he was banging on about how he doesn’t get his gifts off followers quick enough 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is he boozing beauts or knocking back the coke (acola)?

Marcus gets a punch in the eye
Whilst Sid gets out her hair pie

• Haha
So is this a scene from y'alls dreams last night!
At first i was going to say imagine this coming towards the old growler..... Then looked again and thought maybe that was what Will saw as he staggered out the room full of self hate.

I'm going to sit in a dark room now.....

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I cant believe we're approaching the 50th thread.
Anyone having a jubilee party? Or gifting a nice gold watch for the occasion?

• Haha
If hes not on the Fatchers im not interested 😂 @Lucyxxxx wtf Fakey and after the rat story and all? what is wrong with all you beauts🤮 bleeping Marcus and Jack prickenden OMFG the sun must be going to youre heads? Do yous have sun stoke? because that is not right to be having dreams about them. Thank god im safe in crappy raining Dublin with duck all sun. Is he on the piss or what? is it worth me dedicating my time to Marcus going on to his tictoc live?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.