Marcus Mitchell #47 Now he’s sober his liver failure’s been moved to October

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could easily do that alphabet again and go through a few pages of this thread (so many words its hard to chose only one)
@Lucyxxxx @Rach88 would you say shitter wasn’t allowed? the mods are even that bored they probably said na duck him he doesn’t deserve a thread title :ROFLMAO: Change it to the queens suggestion about “the seed”😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Could easily do that alphabet again and go through a few pages of this thread (so many words its hard to chose only one)
@Lucyxxxx @Rach88 would you say shitter wasn’t allowed? the mods are even that bored they probably said na duck him he doesn’t deserve a thread title :ROFLMAO: Change it to the queens suggestion about “the seed”😂
I know the Becky Bumhole threads had all the first 7 thread titles removed 😂😂 awww if it's changed I think it goes to @Venom . Ok beauts we have the heatwave coming, Sids hols and SG anniversary (RIP). Please let this be a summer holiday to remember!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know the Becky Bumhole threads had all the first 7 thread titles removed 😂😂 awww if it's changed I think it goes to @Venom . Ok beauts we have the heatwave coming, Sids hols and SG anniversary (RIP). Please let this be a summer holiday to remember!
PMSL :ROFLMAO: That is a lethal combination! Enough to break anybody!!!
(I love how he let us know that he’s near breaking point by having to come on yesterday :LOL: thanks for that Marcus beaut)
High fives all round beauts 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well duck me beauts, I actually agree with MM for once, i live for the winter though 😂🤣 no way will I ever say “spooky season” though 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I do refer to October as “spooky month” to my 4 year old as an excuse to wear “halloween” clothes all the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do refer to October as “spooky month” to my 4 year old as an excuse to wear “halloween” clothes all the time 🤣
My son has autism and is really affected and he wakes up most mornings and decides its Xmas or his birthday obviously I have no way of getting him to understand that not every day is birthday/Xmas so I just have to roll with it (it's Xmas day today) 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well duck me beauts, I actually agree with MM for once, i live for the winter though 😂🤣 no way will I ever say “spooky season” though 🤮
Ha ha thats going under S - Spooky Season!
No adult should ever say that word 🤮 unless its to youre children or school teachers (people who have and or work with children il allowed it lol but certainly not a 24 year old with no children saying it to 7000 adults 🤮)

But this week MM has been pulling out the Autism card big time in order to remind his few remaining genuine beauts that he has (seasonal/questionable/whenever he feels like it Autism) Prick didn’t even acknowledge World Autism day (too busy pretending to be an alcoholic in the TravelLodge) Absolutely deluded, he has a severe personality disorder!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My son has autism and is really affected and he wakes up most mornings and decides its Xmas or his birthday obviously I have no way of getting him to understand that not every day is birthday/Xmas so I just have to roll with it (it's Xmas day today) 😂😂😂
Merry Christmas Lucy and Mini Lucy 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Beauts every morning on my way to work I drive past ‘Butterley Street’ and I think of Utterly Butterly Rich Mitch and always have a giggle, because you beauts are just so funny 🤣🤣🤣 Then I think imagine having to try and explain to someone how all the nicknames on this thread came about - it would be impossible, you’d just have to read from start to finish 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha ha thats going under S - Spooky Season!
No adult should ever say that word 🤮 unless its to youre children or school teachers (people who have and or work with children il allowed it lol but certainly not a 24 year old with no children saying it to 7000 adults 🤮)

But this week MM has been pulling out the Autism card big time in order to remind his few remaining genuine beauts that he has (seasonal/questionable/whenever he feels like it Autism) Prick didn’t even acknowledge World Autism day (too busy pretending to be an alcoholic in the TravelLodge) Absolutely deluded, he has a severe personality disorder!
I hate the word sexy, I have no idea why but it just makes me want to punch someone in the throat if I hear it being said. I would say a man is handsome or a lady is beautiful but sexy is a word that I would never use. 🤮 But I’d happily use the word bleep all day long! 😂 Each to their own I guess beauts! 🤷🏼‍♀️ In case nobody has realized, Carcass is a boring bleep. 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

That's the cutest thing I've heard today 🥳🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate the word sexy, I have no idea why but it just makes me want to punch someone in the throat if I hear it being said. I would say a man is handsome or a lady is beautiful but sexy is a word that I would never use. 🤮 But I’d happily use the word bleep all day long! 😂 Each to their own I guess beauts! 🤷🏼‍♀️ In case nobody has realized, Carcass is a boring bleep. 😴
who says the word “sexy”???? Thats like saying the word “spooky season” if youre not an adult! I agree as an adult in my late 30’s I would never use the word “sexy” 🤮 , handsome, beautiful, stunning, good looking but not “sexy”, did MM say someone was sexy?

Images of Rod Stewart singing “if you think im sexy” in his pink silk shirt now in my head 😖 thanks @AngelBabes lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
who says the word “sexy”???? Thats like saying the word “spooky season” if youre not an adult! I agree as an adult in my late 30’s I would never use the word “sexy” 🤮 , handsome, beautiful, stunning, good looking but not “sexy”, did MM say someone was sexy?
When you said no adult should say “spooky season”I just thought I’d add my own thoughts on the word “sexy,” 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.