Marcus Mitchell #47 Now he’s sober his liver failure’s been moved to October

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D - Dirty
E - Egotistical
F - Friendless (where are the clampits? They literally haven't been seen for weeks at this point. Are they not bothering with him anymore just because he's banned from Spoons?! Amazing 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
D - Dirty
E - Egotistical
F - Friendless (where are the clampits? They literally haven't been seen for weeks at this point. Are they not bothering with him anymore just because he's banned from Spoons?! Amazing 😂)
G - gunt
H - huge
I - ignorant

• Haha
Reactions: 13
talking of other threads beauts I saw this on Charlotte greedy’s thread and thought it might pass the time until we get our MMMM

A-Z of MM
as they say on the tick tocks, I’ll go first
A - alcoholic
B - boring
C - bleep

Carry on… 🤣
D - daddy Dick
E - ✉ 💐
F - fa...ntasist

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw duck sake he can’t be serious kicking off about people taking photos of him. This is the guy who cried on a live in McDonald’s, vomited in McDonald’s, tit himself on live, and now he whips out the ‘don’t take photos of me I’m paranoid and you’re horrible’ thing. Cynic in me says he’s only saying that to make himself look relevant.
Maybe if he didn't look at food like how Golum looks at the Ring, then people wouldn't be so intrigued by this egg inhaling creature!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
P - PRICK!
Q - Queer as folk
R - Roooooots (I know it comes from CLA but he was mocking her)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
X - XXXXXXXXXL mustard t-shirt
Y - Yellow skin

But beaut, you’ve promised us so much entertainment in August/September!

3AB848B2-8F9F-4B95-8852-78D85AFD71FA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I don't think it's the autism causing this, I think its the selfish c*ntyness causing this. Plus who'd want to share a bed with that sweaty unwashed arse?
I'm calling it. He's depressed. Could be coming beauts.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.