Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to add as to why he may be barred from spoons, remember last week he was out with Crocker and crew and he pissed himself live and was heading back to his 3 walled room to get changed, but earlier on before they went out they were drinking vodka in the room (like most people have one or two before they go out) but he said on his stories or live that night he was skint so he was going to and from spoons to his room to top up his glass of vodka or down some vodka before going back to spoons! i reckon he was caught bringing his own vodka actually into spoons with him the other night. Straight away they would have kicked him out and barred him! “There i said it” 😂 bleeping hole only girls used to get away with that with you’re naggin in youre handbag until they started to search youre handbag!!! Anyway back to to point, id say he was caught bringing in his own vodka on the sly and got caught!! Hes such scabby beggy bastard!
The way to do it is to carry your bottle in one of these along with a birthday card. Hidden in plain sight.

Ive never actually done this bc i only learned about this trick when i no longer needed to do it. - marcus, you're welcone kid 😉

I forgot to add as to why he may be barred from spoons, remember last week he was out with Crocker and crew and he pissed himself live and was heading back to his 3 walled room to get changed, but earlier on before they went out they were drinking vodka in the room (like most people have one or two before they go out) but he said on his stories or live that night he was skint so he was going to and from spoons to his room to top up his glass of vodka or down some vodka before going back to spoons! i reckon he was caught bringing his own vodka actually into spoons with him the other night. Straight away they would have kicked him out and barred him! “There i said it” 😂 bleeping hole only girls used to get away with that with you’re naggin in youre handbag until they started to search youre handbag!!! Anyway back to to point, id say he was caught bringing in his own vodka on the sly and got caught!! Hes such scabby beggy bastard!
The way to do it is to carry your bottle in one of these along with a birthday card. Hidden in plain sight.

Ive never actually done this bc i only learned about this trick when i no longer needed to do it. - marcus, you're welcone kid

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He posted then dirty deleted this. Calling himself a down and out 🙈

View attachment 1340283

View attachment 1340287
Pathetic!

I've known full on addicts, and I mean alcoholics and drugs and I have never come across anyone to behave in this manner. I have never met an "addict" that airs there so called addiction on social media, I have never witnessed behaviour of this sort, record it and never acknowledge it and completely gloss over it. Absolutely no shame, no decorum and no conscious. Filthy nasty drain on society and what makes it worse is he actually believes his own tit and lies!! That makes a person so dangerous. You are not a lovely person as he so likes to put it, not only are you unfortunately ugly on the outside, your soul is despicable. Your behaviour has no relation to autism you are just a full time bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
But you don’t accept help you fat lard arse!
recycled bullshit!

View attachment 1340283

View attachment 1340287
this sound and looks familiar! it’s recycled bullshit!

View attachment 1340283

View attachment 1340287
more recycled bollox!

Well, he can't have fell out with Scrunchy hair?
View attachment 1340280

View attachment 1340283

View attachment 1340287
recycled :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

"See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya" - said the staff at jd wetherspoon.
Leaving marcus one option, to trash his new room

Bit wordy but you get my drift

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another thread cause when I'm hot, I'm hot :
Failed at Only Fans even though he's great at squirting,
Banned from Wetherspoons for all the local perverting.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion MK2.

Marcus Mitchell the Camborne pouncer, barred from his lair by the Wetherspoon’s bouncer.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I love the way he always goes “people think I have it all coz of my following / memes but the truth is x y z”

WHO MARCUS? WHO THINKS YOU HAVE IT ALL??

the truth is no one thinks you have anything but early onset sepsis and no morals.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ahhhhhh i left my phone at my mums.
As if I've missed all this

anyway.....

Thread suggestion

There's only one way he's gets his 5 a day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love the way he always goes “people think I have it all coz of my following / memes but the truth is x y z”

WHO MARCUS? WHO THINKS YOU HAVE IT ALL??

the truth is no one thinks you have anything but early onset sepsis and no morals.
My thoughts exactly! 🤣😅

We see you have nothing on a daily. You expose it to us remember, the unprivate private life that you reveal keep so secret every living day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.