Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree! I do feel for his mum and loosely the dad too. However they have endorsed and normalised his manipulative personality. Like you say it’s a hard one, I would say I’d boot his arsed out but your job as a parent to not to give up regardless of your mistakes. He needs a reality check!

Reactions: 10
As if people are worried 🥱 fs this is what he wants

The post has been DD

Reactions: 13
He needs sectioning or something all these threats of killing himself etc
He dosent need sectioning he needs a good slap manipulation at its finest. He is an absolute disgrace to the people with real mental health struggles x

Reactions: 27
he obviously didn’t get the response he wanted what a fucking embarrassment . Hope Sid has gone round and knocked the shit out of him

Reactions: 22
Gawwannnn Sid
Tbf we haven't been horrible about you until recently and called out your enabling behaviour.
Other than flower envelopes, fook all has been said about your business.
Have an envelope from me . Commisserations your son is a horrible bastard x

Oh here we go what a prick

Having said that they're gonna do fa
That's a Nightol box

Reactions: 16
It would take a few crates of tablets to even begin to penetrate the lard in his stomach.

Reactions: 11
It would take a few crates of tablets to even begin to penetrate the lard in his stomach.
where is he posting that he’s going to take stuff ??? I can’t see anything on socials

Marcus love have one of the creme eggs or biscuits someone bought you from your amazon wishlist, it will cheer you right up

Reactions: 22
He dosent need sectioning he needs a good slap manipulation at its finest. He is an absolute disgrace to the people with real mental health struggles x
Agree. Mental health units are full to bursting and it’s sometimes hard to find a bed for someone who genuinely needs help. Fuck him. Disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 13
Fucking nytol reminds of gavin and Stacey when smithy asks how many neurofen it’ll take to finish him off and gav says hundreds

Reactions: 18
Don’t stress Sid. Just think in a few months this will be you

Reactions: 34
I do too. She's probably been gaslighted that much over his lifetime by him, that for a quieter life she has given in to his constant demands. I honestly think she must be suffering with anxiety and depression having to put up with all histrionics on a permanent loop. I may not agree with all she does and the fact he has a home that an actual homeless person could use and deserves much more than Carcus, but I can't blame her for not wanting to deal with his shit any longer. He's a total leech on her emotions imo. I think she has probably done the best to HER ability and though we can sit here and judge her parenting, we're not living with that pungent deckchair constantly threatening hari kari, shitting in bushes and trying to jump off bridges and out of tiny windows. Carcus is a absolute twat, I don't blame her for wanting out. We all know she'll bail him out in the near future, but maybe that's her way of coping with his ever detrimental behaviour.

Reactions: 19
Who are Lisa Bradshaw girls? We’re not invested in her life at all. She is Marcus’s mum. End of.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.