Marcus Mitchell #39 His face is growing, so is his gunt, he’s been kicked out by Rich, the sucking..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want a new TV... But I also have more important things going on my life that it can wait

Reactions: 4
This happens when you make the pic your profile pic. It will have the comment from when you originally posted it
Yessss you’re right beaut. Just noticed the comments and responses were old too. The rage anger got the better of me today - all that bleeping birthday begging and general cuntiness had me seeing red!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Miss the TL era. 2 threads trending at any one time. 5am and on the thatchers. Coke bottles being launched off walls, smackheads getting blow jobs. It had everything. 💔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Miss the TL era. 2 threads trending at any one time. 5am and on the thatchers. Coke bottles being launched off walls, smackheads getting blow jobs. It had everything. 💔
It had absolutely everything !!!!! it was like a crazy drama/soap opera and it was all for free :ROFLMAO: thanks for the freebie Marcus!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It had absolutely everything !!!!! it was like a crazy drama/soap opera and it was all for free😂 Thanks for the freebie Marcus besut.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hiya beauts see the crappy arsewipe is still banging on about his birthday 🙄 really who gives a duck.
He really does think he is Mr Important & everybody is jealous of him & wants to be him.

When in reality he is a laughing stock & everybody is taking the piss out of him.
Jog on head (or in your case shuffle on)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
‘FiNaLly’
Cheeky bleep, can’t wait til he smashes it up in one of his drunken hissyfits.
CEC63A11-EA1E-4539-8EA1-AFEEAFE21DE7.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
New microwave, new tv, freshly furnished room, a birthday wishlist of all his favourite things, had his eyebrows done, and having literally everything paid for by other people - being homeless never looked so good! What a disgustingly privileged life the lazy bleep leads.

442DA8BF-12AD-4DF8-BA41-75174E1ED23A.jpeg

He looks like bleeping Bert from Bert and Ernie.

EF68439D-0C83-4A4C-8A3C-99AE98DB3830.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Im dissapointed in you beaut.
The least you could of done was treat us to a commentary of said sob story
Meet Marcus. A 24 yr old homeless,autistic, alcoholic, amputee bidding for stardom. He is hoping to wow Simon and Co with his version of "fix you" by Coldplay.

*Marcus wobbles on stage wearing a t shirt with thee angel pic, grinning from ear to ear with Sid offering to make her way to the casting couch to Simon*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.