Marcus Mitchell #39 His face is growing, so is his gunt, he’s been kicked out by Rich, the sucking..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope sorry i refuse to feel sorry for him, he's loads of people wanting to be his friend but he chooses to ignore them or skip pass them to somebody he deems important enough, ie a blue tick.
He defo puts people in tiers

& Heidi.. may not want to take him out with her as she doesn't want to encourage him drinking?
I remember when he spent that one night at Sid's after leaving the TL and she was on his live & he invited her round for a future night of 'drinks & a takeaway' and she commented with 'Maybe just a takeaway & the one drink'
& she's joined loads of his TL lives and told him to take it easy on the drink & to just go to bed instead of carrying on drinking

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
97AC73C6-587D-4952-B44D-879F9B4B87FE.png

Can’t wait for the comments to start along the lines of “ omg marcus this is so you lol!” Despite the fact marcus has only had what 1 maybe 2 jobs in his life and sacked them both off within a week or so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nope sorry i refuse to feel sorry for him, he's loads of people wanting to be his friend but he chooses to ignore them or skip pass them to somebody he deems important enough, ie a blue tick.
He defo puts people in tiers

& Heidi.. may not want to take him out with her as she doesn't want to encourage him drinking?
I remember when he spent that one night at Sid's after leaving the TL and she was on one of his lives and he invited her round for a future night of 'drinks and a takeaway' and she commented with 'Maybe just a takeaway & the one drink'
& she's joined loads of his TL lives and told him to take it easy on the drink & to just go to bed instead of carrying on drinking
Yeah tbh i feel sorry for heidi, shes young and trying to live her life.. marcus just attachs himself like a leach, whenever he pulls one of his stunts all the LLL seem to think its acceptable to message her to come to his rescue.
im not suprised she dosent want to go out with him, he pisses and shits himself. He is a total embarressment.

Reactions: 13
If he dances like he does in those videos. I wouldn't want to go out with him either.
He's a poor man's Stavros Flatley

Beggros Fattley

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does he realise it’s not ok to post pics of his niece online? Especially with his behaviour of late. Wonder if his family are ok with that, or have given him permission?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have any of his gifts started arriving yet? So excited to see him open them all on stories 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah tbh i feel sorry for heidi, shes young and trying to live her life.. marcus just attachs himself like a leach, whenever he pulls one of his stunts all the LLL seem to think its acceptable to message her to come to his rescue.
im not suprised she dosent want to go out with him, he pisses and shits himself. He is a total embarressment.
Yeah I think she’s too embarrassed to go out with him. One of the last times they went out together he vomited at the table after shots. He’s a disgrace.

Does he realise it’s not ok to post pics of his niece online? Especially with his behaviour of late. Wonder if his family are ok with that, or have given him permission?
In the one he’s just posted on Instagram, she’s literally using his gunt as a seat 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Either that latest insta pic is an extremely bad angle and someone's done him dirty or he's piled more weight on because he looks huge there 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That picture reminds me of when you buy your little kid/baby one of those massive teddy bears.
MM is a teddy bear chair.
I don't like pics of my own kids on my SM, weird family.
Niece is cute though, can't be the Mitch genes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beige birthday bonanza for beggys loser Saturday night celebration 🤣🤣🤣
CA87DCCD-DE69-47FC-8D20-9BFFB8BEFEEE.png

Treat yo self beaut, but surely your friends already had this planned? 🤷‍♀️
F596B701-893F-495D-9650-2EC79F3EE940.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.