Marcus Mitchell #38 £8.34, he’s going to be sleeping on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could never imagine having that many photos of my self. I think I take like 2 a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He has to have multiple photos to match his plethora of personalities… today we have shy Marcus, later on when he hits the fatchers it will be sassy Marcus

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It baffles me why people like him aren’t made to actively look for a job. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Will, Adelllllle, Tom and BG. Dream guest list.
And Wellard 😂

If he was up that early we could be in for a treat today. It is formerly payday today. Go on Marcus have a drink to celebrate your new gaff! 🥳🥳
He deserves it after…2?…days sober! Just like when he was on the weight loss bet - after about 1.3 days he treated himself to a nice maccies as a reward 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It baffles me why people like him aren’t made to actively look for a job. 😡
Because you can guarantee he’s benefited from years of coaching from those around him to be excused from work for various reasons. There’s probably not a CV between that family

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Think we can safely say this has all been a performative exercise to get him into his own housing considering the sharp about turn in alcoholism and his parents now laughing, joking and pretending it all didn’t happen. Absolutely disgusting from the whole family tbh.

Reactions: 22
I give my partner brief updates but all I ever really get back "well they're from Camborne, I did tell you" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iv been on about page 30 for a few days now and he's been that boring I'm now on 6 other threads! How I'm managing to catch up with 6 when I used to just hammer this one I'll never know! I am about to catch up today but I'm guessing he's been quiet and no mmm? 😂 maybe his b&m trip was all he needed but I also just wanted to say that I watched the video with his dad it was so sad I know evrryone doesn't agree with the family bbq but that bloke genuinely looked broken I felt so sorry for him and come someone tell me how Marcus was ever gonna jump out that window surely he would have got stuck! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I could never imagine having that many photos of my self. I think I take like 2 a year.
:ROFLMAO: awwwwww beaut don’t worry you dont need to be self conscious or shy or take endless selfies and then post them on youre various SM accounts or feel the need to do any live streaming and talk shite or upload stories of you’re every day life these days to become a famous instagram or influencer!!

Reactions: 4
Btw did he
smug, smug, smug

Can he do nothing for himself?

did he say in that first video oh I shouldn't have said that followed by something along the lines of cos of tattle! After he said he would headbutt his mom!

I would knock the rest of his teeth out 😂😂😂 screaming

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thinking of starting an MM drinking game.
Take a shot when he doesn't mentions SG.
Take a shot every time he mentions Tattle (another if includes something about him not being bothered whilst furiously refreshing the page)
Take a shot when it's been established he's eaten.

Here's to being alcoholics Beauts x
(Feel free to add your own)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤭 I think one of those Live Laugh Love decals would have been really nice on the walls, It would just add that finishing touch 💋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Because you can guarantee he’s benefited from years of coaching from those around him to be excused from work for various reasons. There’s probably not a CV between that family
💯 % generational this , small town mentality , professional victims , take take take , you’re entitled to this and that , absolutely sickens me

Reactions: 10
I just keep chuckling to myself imagining if he had gone to Rome and told them he didn't like their pasta as much as Aldi ready meals

• Haha
Reactions: 12
💯 % generational this , small town mentality , professional victims , take take take , you’re entitled to this and that , absolutely sickens me
Yep - but by the looks of companies house nobody in that house has a registered business 🤔 not even our queen ✉ 💐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.