Marcus Mitchell #38 £8.34, he’s going to be sleeping on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve tried looking myself but please could someone link me to the tit in the bush? I arrived slightly too late for that 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone help me with the meaning of a bed sit ? Does it mean a homeless hostel ?
A bedsit is normally just one room with either a kitchen or a toilet within that room. Sometimes it’s a shared toilet or kitchen

Reactions: 3
I wonder how long it will take for him to realise that his ‘normal’ content is boring as duck and he decides to get a crate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t worry beauts, he’s a smug bastard now but three days in he’ll be shitting and drinking like no tomorrow. The boredom will hit, or the resentment, or the realisation it’s the same tit new place…

Reactions: 21
I wonder how long it will take for him to realise that his ‘normal’ content is boring as duck and he decides to get a crate it.
I’ll give him another two days! By then it will be Thatchers Thursday, Fathers Friday, Strongbow Saturday & Sunday and if he’s able to keep it lit we may get Maggie’s Monday! his content is all repetitive and predictable recycled shite!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Im having withdrawls beauts, i feel like running to my nearest shop begging for fatchers (while telling them im an alcholic).. grabbing some maccies on the way home while shitting myself in the nearest bush! Please beauts send me some cash on Paypal for me to go live and give you my entertainment🙏🏼
if not i will dash this coke bottle at the wall and get TL Will to come and sort you all out😤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today he behaved because he was out with his bestie Heidi Sasha Shoana Jasmine Lauren Wellard adellle Amy.
Tmw it’s breakfast in spoons with his Mum and sister , and no doubt Marcus will drag that out to get Sid to buy him a microwave and stock up his fridge again.
Wed , maybe he can persuade another friend to take him out somewhere again but more than likely it will be him and his tiny tv inhaling crisps
Thur, he will start getting pissed off that Heidi etc have weekend plans and he’s not invited
Friday he will realise he isn’t being babysat by family across the weekend and is being expected to fend for himself .

so my money is on Friday he will test the waters with a couple cans on live , ready for a “ drunken” no one understands me/I have no support/woe is me emmerdale audition crying live Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t worry beauts, he’s a smug bastard now but three days in he’ll be shitting and drinking like no tomorrow. The boredom will hit, or the resentment, or the realisation it’s the same tit new place…
We can only hope 🤞🏻
Looks like he was awake an hour ago changing his profile pic…so like 4.30am? That bodes well for an oncoming meltdown 😂👌🏻

37DBD888-A47A-4658-B40D-61C0609D6B4D.jpeg

Wtf is with that hair though? Is he like, 17 in this pic?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We can only hope 🤞🏻
Looks like he was awake an hour ago changing his profile pic…so like 4.30am? That bodes well for an oncoming meltdown 😂👌🏻

View attachment 1255773

Wtf is with that hair though? Is he like, 17 in this pic?!?!
If he was up that early we could be in for a treat today. It is formerly payday today. Go on Marcus have a drink to celebrate your new gaff! 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.