Marcus Mitchell #38 £8.34, he’s going to be sleeping on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can only hope 🤞🏻
Looks like he was awake an hour ago changing his profile pic…so like 4.30am? That bodes well for an oncoming meltdown 😂👌🏻

View attachment 1255773

Wtf is with that hair though? Is he like, 17 in this pic?!?!
Does anyone remember the little Britain sketch about the bloke who kept his sister kitty locked in a room next door and stole her meals on wheels? Because that's what that hair in this picture is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If he is on Universal Credit they'd be trying to push him into work so they can meet quotas for getting people off benefits - IME they often don't really care what kind of qualifications or experience you have as long as they can tick the box. You can get other benefits if unable to work because of disability but it's very difficult to be approved for these - even people with severe disabilities or chronic health problems are classed as "fit to work" and have to appeal so I don't fancy Marcus' chances. I suspect some fiddling of the system has gone on

Reactions: 9
I just keep chuckling to myself imagining if he had gone to Rome and told them he didn't like their pasta as much as Aldi ready meals
He probably would have said that :ROFLMAO: but it would have been a lie for attention! I do find him hilarious at times but majority is acting ,fake and lies just like most self titled instagramer/influencers but he goes way ott! id love if Corset would become a instagramer or a self titled influencer, shes would be very entertaining! i know she tried by befriending MM, I don’t know what it is with her she seems like she would be like someone off geordie shore and she would be drama central and comical to watch and it would really piss Marcus off also🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just been watching the state opening of parliament (please forgive me but it’s a historical moment and I believe the next time it happens Charles with be our reigning monarch) and I was amused to see there were far less viewers of the live stream than the week of the MMMM™️ compendium

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep - but by the looks of companies house nobody in that house has a registered business 🤔 not even our queen ✉ 💐
Registered on companies House and registered through HMRC as a sole trader would be different things though. I was self employed for about 10 years and only registered through HMRC where I paid taxes as I wasn't a ltd company. I am still registered on HMRC for my own taxes but now also have 3 ltd companies which do show on companies House ... But none of these are registered at my home address so that's not always relevent anyway

BUT saying that I honestly don't believe our queen of the ✉ 💐 will be registered anywhere and won't be declaring anything which is pretty common I think 😵💫

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember the little Britain sketch about the bloke who kept his sister kitty locked in a room next door and stole her meals on wheels? Because that's what that hair in this picture is
I don’t remember that one! Gonna go look it up…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.