Marcus Mitchell #33 Someone knocking at the door, Marcus is ringing Will's bell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well now at least we know who won the wrestling match over the phone!!! can’t believe his dad hasnt taken his phone?? odd family seriously! however it’s fantastic news for us😊 as they say in show business “the show must go on” because you know how “famous” Marcus is beauts :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope his dad hasn't had to step away from work to try and sort his son out. I'd be raging if I was Sid or Rick tbh. Imagine trying to explain why you need to rush away from work, where to even start
He’s saying on this he doesn’t drink! Anyone else listening? Shall we reconvene in 30 mins
I genuinely don’t think he used to drink until he started hanging about with the dregs of society.

Reactions: 8
Bet he’s getting his toe dressed! Maybe he will end up going to live with his dad for a bit?

Reactions: 3
Can someone start a new thread

Congratulations @Lucyxxxx top with

Someone's knocking at the door, someone's been ringing Adelle. 🎵🎶

Unless we don't want the postcode lottery song in which case still Lucy with

Alls well that ends with Adelle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone start a new thread

Congratulations @Lucyxxxx top with

Someone's knocking at the door, someone's been ringing Adelle. 🎵🎶

Unless we don't want the postcode lottery song in which case still Lucy with

Alls well that ends with Adelle.
I'll start it 😊 gimmie me a couple of mins

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.