Marcus Mitchell #33 Someone knocking at the door, Marcus is ringing Will's bell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Travelodge days
Forever on lives with cans and his manky toe.
Inhaling chips and making up with his former foe.
Daddy Mitchell is at the door.
We're on tenterhooks waiting for more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can't believe nobody has ever suggested to Marcus to shave his head and change his name to Phil.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Beauts, I'm fewmin here!
I was up early, sorting everything out, catching up on all the jobs I was meant to do yesterday but I had my phone glued to my hand like Marcus has his fatchers glued to his.
And this afternoon I come online and nothing. Sweet fanny Adams (don't even know who she is - maybe Marcus' future bff/mod) Not even a heavy breath or a fart to let us know he's alive.
The kids are due home soon. Got to feed them and I suppose speak to them and tit 🙄 Then Mr Ethel will expect his tea. Willy is being a needy witch.
Plus the footie is on tonight, so he best not kick off cos I can't watch this and that, I like to get invested with 1 thing at a time.
So I'm going to sit in silence now until he entertains us.
Love from a fewmin Ethel xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Beauts, I'm fewmin here!
I was up early, sorting everything out, catching up on all the jobs I was meant to do yesterday but I had my phone glued to my hand like Marcus has his fatchers glued to his.
And this afternoon I come online and nothing. Sweet fanny Adams (don't even know who she is - maybe Marcus' future bff/mod) Not even a heavy breath or a fart to let us know he's alive.
The kids are due home soon. Got to feed them and I suppose speak to them and tit 🙄 Then Mr Ethel will expect his tea. Willy is being a needy witch.
Plus the footie is on tonight, so he best not kick off cos I can't watch this and that, I like to get invested with 1 thing at a time.
So I'm going to sit in silence now until he entertains us.
Love from a fewmin Ethel xoxo
You've got Rich Mitch to thank for that
Guess it's true what they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the family tree
Both a pair of selfish fuckers with no consideration for others

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
that woman’s voice is going through me on the podcast. 😵‍also it was posted Jan 2021

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s posted a story, doctors or hospital waiting room?

edit: it’s hospital as per the sign on the door in view

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s posted a story, doctors or hospital waiting room?

edit: it’s hospital as per the sign on the door in view
Hospital- the sign on the door to the right says “ please do not abuse our staff, or you will be politely asked to leave our hospital”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.