Marcus Mitchell #33 Someone knocking at the door, Marcus is ringing Will's bell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been posted on a thread way back beaut x
To be honest he comes across well, but then if the lady read the wiki she would understand why there are 33 threads about him and why influencers need to be called out on behaviour which is questionable. He ā€œoutsā€ tattle but ultimately tattle is not trolling him because he would have to be looking on this website and as far as I know none of us inbox him.

Also on a separate note he says that you should only be able to have one account? Marcus had 7ā€™

Reactions: 7
Nothing says PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!! Quite like posting a photo in a hospital. Deliveroo will be busy delivering that new McDonaldā€™s menu to the ward tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whatā€™s the bet, pretends itā€™s booze related / self harm / suicide but itā€™s actually his toe?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hes probably only in hospital to sort his toe he will be back on live later with a crate

Reactions: 13
Defo there for his toe. What an absolute cliffhanger to start the next thread on!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve listened to it all he doesnā€™t mention tattle just assumed he did, heā€™s on about people inboxing him
Ohh I thought heā€™d have started lying and making out that he was being slayted on here before he ever was.

speaking of liars, thanks to whoever recommended Jameela Jamil!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not up to @Venomā€™s standard but how nice of Marcus to leave a couple of crates to thank the Travelodge for dealing with his tit
3D045224-A385-4308-84C8-E31351C6D6CF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.