Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well good old Jazmine has answered the burning question ‘why is he in a hotel?’…
‘Because he adores his mum’. WTF?! You can’t make this shit up

Reactions: 12
THEY HAD THE FUCKING POLICE SNIFFER DOGS OUT THERE LOOKING FOR HIM THE OTHER DAY

How has he not been charged with wasting police resources?!?!

Reactions: 19
Loving this - Emma (the manager) is speaking the truth. He seems to have been pissing other guests off cos the police were called and he’s drunk. Not that he’ll listen. He’ll be nice as (apple) pie to her face and then she’ll be another one he slags off.

Reactions: 13
Finally managed to catch a live ! Spent way too much time on it in between tidying my house, a lot of it has been a load of shit apart from the blubbering snotty outburst over a strong wind/fart paranormal event closing his window. but my burning question is.. has anyone checked on the sniffer dogs that’s were sent into Carcus’ room the other night those poor poor things. Emma at the travel lodge dishing out all the goss

Reactions: 14
THEY HAD THE FUCKING POLICE SNIFFER DOGS OUT THERE LOOKING FOR HIM THE OTHER DAY

How has he not been charged with wasting police resources?!?!
Fucks sake! I’ve managed to have him on in the background all morning. Had to take a call so had to turn him off and I missed the intervention from the hotel manager!! Any beauts caught it on record?

Reactions: 2
I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad the lives in which he's crying are the best we've ever had.

Reactions: 27
Fucks sake! I’ve managed to have him on in the background all morning. Had to take a call so had to turn him off and I missed the intervention from the hotel manager!! Any beauts caught it on record?
She said people have been cancelling bookings because of him. And the sniffer dogs came to look for him when he disappeared the other day. He and the LLL brigade think it’s hilarious and are making jokes about it. It’s a fucking horrible waste of police resources. Someone who desperately needed police assistance may have missed out on it that night because of him. Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 27
He makes it so painfully obvious he reads here as he just said ‘get your screen records ready’. Don’t worry beaut, we will

Reactions: 16
So the sniffer dogs were around on Friday ….beauts I’m going to have to go back in the threads and remind myself what he was upto Friday. I think I recall a failed night out ! Am I this sad ? Absolutely ! I’m committed to the thread ! Spend more time researching this than my bloody thesis

Reactions: 12
He's to thick to realise that was an official warning she even said to him he needs to be careful because she doesn't want to kick him out because he's given her no trouble personally. If he carries on he'll be out before the end of the month the silly cunt

Reactions: 19
Dunno why she's bothering trying to lecture him it's in one ear out the other the poor hotel will be bust by the time he leaves due to the refunds they must have to give out due to him what a bellend

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.