Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Do people actually believe that was his mum commenting on his live last night, with her full email address? 🤣🤣

I'm sorry but that's got to be one of us surely 🤣🤣
It's definitely not his mum, she's not that disgusting
No it’s def not her her surname isn’t even mitchell! I’d love to know how they comment with their email address though

Reactions: 1

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
@spaceraider69 you have the winning thread title. But do you / anyone else have a way to word this without suicide in it so we are able to keep it. Or I can asterix it out maybe?

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?
No it’s Marcus Mitchell threatening suicide again!
Someone put harikari last week that made me laugh, does that work? No it’s Mm threatening harikari again?

Rach88

VIP Member
I doubt he’s detainable under the MHA. I do think he needs some kind of strict behavioural contract though regarding his conduct in the travel lodge and if he doesn’t adhere to it there’s a threat of eviction. He’s been so used to doing what he wants at his mum’s he thinks it’ll be the same anywhere.
I highly doubt it too there's no way I'm surprised there's already not a contract or set of rules he has to follow although he does what he wants like you say the twat

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I recorded a tiny bit. He was boring me though 😂. It’s not letting me upload, how do I do it again?

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Did anyone else see the spoiler he posted about some show? I should have screenshot as it’s been dirty deleted already but he posted a spoiler and then the next slide said he did it to be a cunt. He really does continually bite the hand that feeds him doesn’t he!
What show was it?