Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to be on standby beauts the crafty twit doesn’t stick to his times, he might be on earlier

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just love the fact that people on the live last night were like Alexander hasn't got a profile pic he's obviously a troll then the next minute there he is for all to see giving us a house tour and putting Marcus right in his place and he couldnt handle it so cut him off 🤣 oh the great please make another appearance on his live again later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi beauts, I’ve been a viewer to this page for a while now but since seeing the fat duck in a hotel I had to join. How is he paying for this hotel? Is it the council? Does anyone know why they would pay for him?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Marcus’s influencer lifestyle has grew dull
Taking life advise from the lid of a pot noodle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys it’s a double bank holiday, and I plan to be drunk in the next hour. Please record any MMMM for me 💚🙏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He actually makes me sick, the vile piece of tit. There are millions of people fleeing a war at the moment who have lost everything. Plus so many others in the world who are struggling. And he gets to live in a hotel room for free for two months because he’s a giant man baby who refuses to get a job, and throws tantrums and threatens people to the point that no one in his family can bear to live with him. Marcus you are a lazy, disgusting, overgrown child, and have literally nothing positive to add to this world.

Reactions: 21
Feel sorry for the room cleaners. I bet the fumes have them choking. Imagine being the person designated to scrub his toilet. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping grifter wants a free taxi service now! Camborne to Hayle, get the train Marcus, last ones at 0013. Sack of tit.
589DE42A-5D37-41C7-B526-9263E40F1F30.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.