Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The live was tit, he got arsey with an incel, fluffed up his followers and smooshed up with his TL pillows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
ALEXANDER I LOVE YOU!!

i also think Marcus kicked him from the live rather than Alex leaving when he was actively trying to call him out.

that was so good Mr Pom even paused the TV so he could listen too 🤣
💯💯 He did I seen him press the button 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do think he’s playing on mental health issues to get his own place but he also never likes to admit what a twit he is to his mum so his followers don’t realise what a absolute prick he is! He’s not as thick as he looks very conniving like a manipulative little child

Reactions: 12
Wow, Marcus really is an absolute piece of tit. (Completely illiterate too may I add) Well done Alexander, you’re a legend 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestions: Marcus has a little todge, disappointing dates in travelodge

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my goodness look how angry he got with that bloke 😂😂😂 because he knows he’s right! Calling someone’s house tit as well when he festering in a travel lodge or Sids box room 😂😂😂😂 wouldn’t let him even speak! Look at his red face I’m screaming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He’s been in that hotel less than a week and he’s already losing his mind 😂 imagine the state of him by 5th may or whatever it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And it’s the weekend soon aswell, will get thee MMMM ? 🤞🏻Hopefully that arguments made him go on the drink 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Beauts when i say i needed this tonight!!!

I recorded it but its been uploaded by Venom the star!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.