Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness i started following him on his autistic journey. My daughter has autism so thought maybe as a parent i could relate to some of the things he posts, well what kinda tit show did I sign myself up for 😂 my hubby is very invested in this especially all the fabulous eastender edits. This thread is bleeping hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I saw the video of him dancing to “hand jive” around late 2019 went on the autism journey page and fell down the rabbit hole. I was sooo happy when I found he had a thread on here, found it near the end of thread 1 and have been howling with laughter ever since. To think though if that vid had never been on my news feed I’d never have been able to experience all these MMMM’s with you beauts 💐✉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In all seriousness i started following him on his autistic journey. My daughter has autism so thought maybe as a parent i could relate to some of the things he posts, well what kinda tit show did I sign myself up for 😂 my hubby is very invested in this especially all the fabulous eastender edits. This thread is bleeping hilarious
Welcome beaut x

I take it from this pic even marcus cant deny the MMMWLP is well and truely over then? Or was he not able to have a hot chocolate tonight and curb his sugar cravings that way?
Don’t be daft beaut. If you look closely you’ll see the nutritional/calorie labels are all coloured red. So that means it’s okay to eat on the MM plan. Hope that helps beaut x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im drunk and home. Try as i might, i couldnt stop thinking of marcus.
So.
I air fryered some birds eye potato waffles
But
Theyre actually from aldi
And
I couldn't help but wonder what wld happen if, like on the box i put and egg on top............
“the results were disappointing“

IMG_20220312_000110.jpg

Im drunk and home. Try as i might, i couldnt stop thinking of marcus.
So.
I air fryered some birds eye potato waffles
But
Theyre actually from aldi
And
I couldn't help but wonder what wld happen if, like on the box i put and egg on top............
“the results were disappointing“

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
What a bleeping twit. Says he’s not going to show his personal life on Insta anymore. Next few stories: a montage of his best fake suicides, shows us what he’s eating, shows us what he’s drinking, shows us what films he’s watching, two pics in the bath tub, and an ‘ask me something’ slide 🥴🥴🥴
You can’t make this tit up 😂 Crossing my fingers that we’re in for a treat tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I definitely think police have removed him from his mums and theyve put him up in a hotel for a few days, they will havr mentioned a homeless hostel and he's played the 'im vulnerable and suicidal' card so they've put him in the travel lodge till they can find somewhere suitable

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wishing Sid all the best during her new found freedom. I hope she’s getting some good dick xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love that Sid and Heidi etc have just stopped acknowledging all this bullshit 😂 when he was last in the hospital for his laparoscopy and pretending it was self harm sid posted about it, now she’s all about her business 💅bet it’s driving him insane😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I definitely think police have removed him from his mums and theyve put him up in a hotel for a few days, they will havr mentioned a homeless hostel and he's played the 'im vulnerable and suicidal' card so they've put him in the travel lodge till they can find somewhere suitable
Omg yes! You’re probably right beaut

Reactions: 5
So normal posting service has resumed from the travel lodge then eh ? Well I for one am really pleased for him, he finally got to be a travel influencer !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'Ask me a question but I won't answer them' is what the box should have said. Unless no one submitted anything 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning Beauts, just been catching up, was busy last night, ffs don’t my family & friends realise this is my social life now & just leave me alone🙄 Buckle up beauts it’s coming 🙌 last night was just the warm up act, the main event is coming to a screen near you very soon🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.