Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though I only live 5 minutes away from him. That's the first time I've ever seen him. Now how do I say this without making me sound like Marcus??? He really did look like he had lost weight but then I'm not sure if it's true when they say the camera adds lbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even though I only live 5 minutes away from him. That's the first time I've ever seen him. Now how do I say this without making me sound like Marcus??? He really did look like he had lost weight but then I'm not sure if it's true when they say the camera adds lbs.
Pointing out you live 5 minutes away isn't helping your case. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ only messing beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pointing out you live 5 minutes away isn't helping your case. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ only messing beaut.
Ahhh I quit.
I'm gonna have to go away ๐Ÿ˜‚
Typical me the one time I can bring to this thread and I fucked it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well between you and me I have a bridge and a a30 within 5 minutes of me so not sure which one to spoil myself with. Or do I walk 10 minutes so I can have a bridge on the a30 ?? Either way I have to go away

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well between you and me I have a bridge and a a30 within 5 minutes of me so not sure which one to spoil myself with. Or do I walk 10 minutes so I can have a bridge on the a30 ?? Either way I have to go away
The A30, the other bridge doesn't count.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
'Ask me a question but I won't answer them' is what the box should have said. Unless no one submitted anything ๐Ÿคฆ
I was so tempted to ask him whatโ€™s advice would you take from the last few days? . I doubt he would have acknowledged any blame

Reactions: 5
On one of his recent posts. Cambornes big time โ„ dealer commented

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oioi. Maybe that's why the weights coming off?
maybe that's who he was waiting for yesterday? Also does he smoke? I'm pretty sure I saw a ciggy in his hand

which post cos all comments are turned off from what I can see ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
The i can't afford to lose me again. Only now saying it as the comments have been turned off and would hate for anyone to get in trouble

• Wow
  • Haha
maybe that's who he was waiting for yesterday? Also does he smoke? I'm pretty sure I saw a ciggy in his hand

The i can't afford to lose me again. Only now saying it as the comments have been turned off and would hate for anyone to get in trouble
Need to go watch that video again. Need a cheap laugh. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Go the long way, you need to get those 10 hundred thousand steps in on the mmmwlp

• Haha
Just watched that video again. I think it's the fact out of nowhere the toast crumb pic just appears unexpectedly. Stop it Marcus. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone needs to put that video in the wiki, I would if it would let me.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.